Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Amber T.
Appleton
Tastes horrible. Doesn't leave a clean feeling mouth almost leaves a coating on gums and teeth. Definitely wouldn't ever purchase this or use it again
Maryann H.
Orlando, FL
My teeth didn't feel like they were even brushed. They felt gritty. No Whiting. I wouldn't waste my money.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I hated the taste of this tooth paste and i feel like my teeth were not clean after using it. It just has cool colored stripes to it and thats it. I wont re-buy this.
Rebecca V.
Beloit
I didnt feel like my teeth cleaned. My teeth was sensitive to this toothpaste, so i did not purchase again
Kim H.
Didn’t care for the taste, feel or feeling, thankfully had a coupon for it, it cost way more than crest normally does, was disappointed, friend recommended I didn’t agree.
m b.
Toronto
It's hard to mess up a toothpaste. It works, but I can't get behind a brand filled with chemicals and tests on animals.
Kristen W.
Montague
This stuff tastes terrible and my teeth do not feel clean after using it. I will never buy it again.
Ashli B.
I did not feel like this left my teeth feeling as clean as I would have wanted. I would not purchase this again.
BRANDIE W.
Summerville, GA
This toothpaste did seem to clean my teeth, but after a few minutes, my mouth felt gross again. I felt the need to brush all over again. It is just one of those things that I guess I got what I paid for, seeing how it wasn't very expensive. I will stick to Colgate in the future.
Annie M.
Albany, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste caused me to get ulcers in the corner of my mouth and around my teeth. I have tried multiple times with the same results after a few days.