Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Mesa M.
Henrico, VA
I bought this from Target but i’m pretty sure Costco has it in bulk as well. It’s not pricey. It works pretty well with cleaning my teeth and my dentist said it was helping with cavities. However it made my gums very sensitive so I stopped using it.
Latanza R.
Denver , CO
I have sensitive gums so from the few times I have used this toothpaste I would rate it a 5 and that is because it did exactly what it stated it would do protect. When I eat something cold or hot my teeth was not bothering me like it normally would.
Theresa L.
saint paul
The only thing that is decent about this toothpaste is the price. To me the most important thing in toothpaste is the flavor (besides the cleaning power) . I’m not going to put something in my mouth that doesn’t taste good. Would not recommend.
Jen D.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don’t even consider other brands! Aquafresh is my go-to toothpaste. The texture, consistency, level of suds, and minty freshness is exactly what I’m looking for in a toothpaste. The price is always right in my budget, too!
Kimberly M.
HUTCHINSON
I haven’t purchased this product in a long time. I used to buy it all the time. I did like the way it made my mouth feel very fresh. However, I started using another brand and haven’t gone back. I would be willing to try it again.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate this toothpaste, I feel like it does nothing for my teeth. It doesn’t whiten them, nor does it leave my breath smelling the best. I never repurchased this. It also has a ton of fluoride in it.
Amy K.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I was little I used to use this toothpaste. For some reason now I can never stand the taste of it and it makes me feel sick every time I try to use it. It always worked for getting the plaque off my teeth and made me feel refreshed when I was little, I just don’t know why I can’t use it anymore.
Ariel F.
Grants Pass, OR
I really don’t writing negative reviews but I was not a fan of this product. The taste is okay. But I found it got crusted over in the end of the tube very quickly. I feel each time I opened it to use it had already dried out from that morning/evening. I didn’t hate it, I just wouldn’t buy it again.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I actually forgot about this brand until i saw it on here. This was always my favorite! I used this for years growing up. The best flavor. I eventually moved on to use tooth paste with benefits like whitening. I would love to try s whitening paste from them with their great flavor.
Briana P.
Westphalia
This smells really nice and has a good after taste for your breath. I used it for several months and it was effective for a good smell. I really enjoy using this.