Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The flavor is awful (in my opinion) and stays with you. My teeth feel clean but because of the bad flavor my breathe doesn’t feel fresh. I can’t think of the right word to describe the taste other than... metal like? Definitely try a sample size from the travel sized section in walmart or target before purchasing.
Ariel F.
Grants Pass, OR
I really don’t writing negative reviews but I was not a fan of this product. The taste is okay. But I found it got crusted over in the end of the tube very quickly. I feel each time I opened it to use it had already dried out from that morning/evening. I didn’t hate it, I just wouldn’t buy it again.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I actually forgot about this brand until i saw it on here. This was always my favorite! I used this for years growing up. The best flavor. I eventually moved on to use tooth paste with benefits like whitening. I would love to try s whitening paste from them with their great flavor.
Mesa M.
Henrico, VA
I bought this from Target but i’m pretty sure Costco has it in bulk as well. It’s not pricey. It works pretty well with cleaning my teeth and my dentist said it was helping with cavities. However it made my gums very sensitive so I stopped using it.
LaTanza L.
Iowa City, IA
I have sensitive gums so from the few times I have used this toothpaste I would rate it a 5 and that is because it did exactly what it stated it would do protect. When I eat something cold or hot my teeth was not bothering me like it normally would.
Mary l.
Redfield, AR
My mom bought this for me as a kid and it is very minty, sometimes toothpaste can be too minty and this one is just the right amount. It does a good job cleaning your teeth and leaves a good smell on your breath. I would really recommend.
Sheryl B.
Toledo
I have only tried this product one time until the tube was gone. This product tasted fine while I was brushing but soon after my mouth didn’t taste clean and refreshed. I just didn’t feel confident that it was killing the germs.
Valeria M.
Palm springs, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate this toothpaste, I feel like it does nothing for my teeth. It doesn’t whiten them, nor does it leave my breath smelling the best. I never repurchased this. It also has a ton of fluoride in it.
Kim H.
Didn’t care for the taste, feel or feeling, thankfully had a coupon for it, it cost way more than crest normally does, was disappointed, friend recommended I didn’t agree.