Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Misty M.
Wartburg, TN
This is the toothpaste my grandparents always kept at their house so I would use it there when I was younger. I did not like the taste or smell of it at all. I used it when I forgot my own, but I wouldn't buy it myself.
Roxy F.
I've used this product before but I no longer use it. The price is great and the taste is okay I just don't think it is as effective as other toothpastes that I have tried. I probably won't buy this product again.
Cindy V.
This toothpaste was good to use but only for a short time. I did not end up liking the texture of it so I did not repurchase it but I would not knock the quality because of the taste. Just a matter of preference.
Stephanie s.
Salisbury, NC
My least favorite toothpaste my mouth didn't feel clean n my breath didn't feel as fresh with this product as much as other toothpaste ive tried i didn't repurchase
Chani S.
Pikesville, MD
This toothpaste did not go over very well in our household. My kids didn't like the taste or the pasty texture of it. U didn't like how messy it became after several days of my kids squeezing the tube.
Robin D.
West Columbia, SC
The toothpaste works fine, but I prefer something that's not as strong minty wise. It's a good product and I would use it if that's all there was, but I wouldn't buy it myself.
Mary D.
Powell, OH
I didn't care for Aqua Fresh. We use mainly Crest and Colgate in my home and I think that we have gotten use to these two brands that other brands are just different.
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel like it doesn't get my teeth clean, and doesn't taste very good in my mouth. It's an okay brand, I just dont like it.
Samantha V.
Akron, OH
I love this tooth paste. I've been using it for years. I love the flavor and it leaves my teeth feeling very clean.
Queen Dana T.
Birmingham , AL
Just didn't see a difference in whitening. It only cleaned the surfaced. I don't plan on buying in the future