Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
I tried this brand of toothpaste and i didn't like it. Maybe because it was gel kind. I should give it another try to different kind but same brand
Connie J.
Summerfield, FL
My mouth and teeth just didn't feel clean like it does when I use the crest. Teeth didn't look clean. Will never purchase this product again ever.
Monique D.
Opelousas, LA
The taste in this one was so good! Reminded me of a kids toothpaste. But that's thexactly thing, I didn't feel like it cleaned my teeth too well
Leslie W.
Loretto, KY
This has always been my go to toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and gums and aqua fresh helps keep my teeth clean and protects from sensitivity
Sarah M.
Westminster, MD
Hate the taste the look and if you get any on the outside of ur mouth then it's there until u have time to scrub for four hours to get it off.
Phyllis H.
Philadelphia, PA
It was on sale. I tried it but didn't particularly care for it. I don't think I ever finished the tube. It's probably it the guest bathroom.
Claudia G.
Brielle, NJ
I don't remember exactly why I haven't repurchased, I have just stuck to my favorite brands. This product works as well as you'd expect it to
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Don't really like the flavor of this type of toothpaste. Wasn't specifically impressed with the lack of freshness after brushing with it.
Monzila K.
Los Angeles, CA
This toothpaste keeps your mouth fresh and clean also while brush you can smell and feel the freshness in your mouth it also doesn't burn
Kim S.
Ogden, UT
Super cheap and affordable. Leave your mouth feeling. It's a little thicker than other toothpastes I've tried but the price is worth it