Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Dylan B.
Russellville, AL
I've never used this product. It looks like it would get the job done, though.
Robin D.
West Columbia, SC
The toothpaste works fine, but I prefer something that's not as strong minty wise. It's a good product and I would use it if that's all there was, but I wouldn't buy it myself.
Molly B.
Macon , GA
Nothing special. Tastes okay, but didn't do anything for me. No noticeable whitening or stain removal.
ruby u.
Highland, CA
It's an okay product but it wasn't the best I've used. I bought this product at food 4 less.
Marie A.
I hate this toothpaste. the smell and the taste is way to stong. and it make my teeth very sensitive
Bethany M.
Levelland, TX
I didn't really like this toothpaste or the taste. I felt like it didn't leave my mouth fresh.
Nancy M.
Blue Island, IL
Such a wasteful product. It feels like the morning breath was just altered with a hint of mint everyday & stays that way through out the day. Not the best option for your teeth.
Abi T.
Just a regular toothpaste i didn't see any whitening or any difference so didn't repurchase but it does clean your teeth and stays fresh
Maribel V.
Bronx, NY
We used to buy it when the kids were small but went back to Colgate like I used to. May be one day I well change maybe.
Connie J.
Summerfield, FL
My mouth and teeth just didn't feel clean like it does when I use the crest. Teeth didn't look clean. Will never purchase this product again ever.