Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Lindsay H.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not my favorite - I didn't like the gel consistency to the paste! I prefer the traditional white paste. However I will say that it did really freshen my breath
Catherine H.
Robbinsville, NJ
As a toothpaste it gets the job done in brushing your teeth. But I do not thing the sent or flavor lasts as long as others in keeping my breath smelling minty
Amanda B.
Parkersburg, WV
This is the toothpaste that I use most often. I’m not completely confident that it’s the best out there or anything. I’m actually thinking of switching soon!
Jean R.
Clinton, MD
Aquafresh toothpaste is not one I buy too often. It has been a long time since I purchased this. It is good, leaves your mouth feeling refreshing and clean.
Annie M.
Albany, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste caused me to get ulcers in the corner of my mouth and around my teeth. I have tried multiple times with the same results after a few days.
Judy B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I use this toothpaste sometimes. I like the taste but don't feel it does a good job of keeping my mouth fresh. Effects don't last long. No whitening power.
Liza M.
Rogers, AR
The taste was not good. The after taste that is. I really didn't feel like it did it's job. My mouth didn't really feel any cleaner. Won't purchase again.
Amanda B.
I really enjoy using these products and toothpastes because it doesn't require me to use a lot in order to get a good clean and the product suds up well.
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
Aquafresh has always been my favorite brand of toothpaste. The minty taste isn't as overwhelming as most other brands and leaves my mouth feeling clean
Alma A.
Brooklyn, NY
I only bought this because it was on sale and the one I usually but wasn't . It did the job , but it didn't have the strong mint taste and whitening