Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Sarah M.
Westminster, MD
Hate the taste the look and if you get any on the outside of ur mouth then it's there until u have time to scrub for four hours to get it off.
Claudia G.
Brielle, NJ
I don't remember exactly why I haven't repurchased, I have just stuck to my favorite brands. This product works as well as you'd expect it to
Phyllis H.
Philadelphia, PA
It was on sale. I tried it but didn't particularly care for it. I don't think I ever finished the tube. It's probably it the guest bathroom.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Don't really like the flavor of this type of toothpaste. Wasn't specifically impressed with the lack of freshness after brushing with it.
Monzila K.
Los Angeles, CA
This toothpaste keeps your mouth fresh and clean also while brush you can smell and feel the freshness in your mouth it also doesn't burn
Janisa F.
Wilmington, NC
It tasted horrible I feel like aquafresh should just stick to making children's tooth paste and that's it their toothpaste is to gritty
Sara C.
Berea, KY
I did not enjoy using this toothpaste. It left an unpleasant taste in my mouth. I finished using the whole tube but never bought again.
Kim S.
Clearfield, UT
Super cheap and affordable. Leave your mouth feeling. It's a little thicker than other toothpastes I've tried but the price is worth it
Jessica G.
Albany, OR
Great product. Leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean. Great price too! The paste is smooth and doesn't leave a gritty feeling like some.
Abi T.
Just a regular toothpaste i didn't see any whitening or any difference so didn't repurchase but it does clean your teeth and stays fresh