Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
An alright toothpaste. Didn't notice any difference when using this product. It's affordable. Doesn't make your mouth minty average. Just an average toothpaste with no benefits really. Would not purchase again
Kayley P.
I can't stress enough how much I dislike this toothpaste after I use it I don't even feel like I brushed my teeth I still feel like I need gum or at least mouth wash I wouldn't buy this again at all !
Diane P.
Louisville, KY
While this was cheaper than most toothpaste I have used, I just didn't feel like my teeth got quite as clean with this toothpaste. I liked the taste of it but my teeth felt dirty still after brining
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD
This is a solid toothpaste if you want something that makes your mouth feel clean and keeps all that gross stuff at bay until your next dentist appointment. It is pretty cheap and but I feel like I'm getting more out of it that if I buy the absolute cheapest toothpaste. B+
Sara L.
It did well as a toothpaste but I did not like the foaming effect that it had in my mouth. After using it you have to wash your mouth out several times before the product comes out. I prefer other toothpastes than aqua fresh. Some people may like the foam more than me.
Danielle A.
Beaverton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product every now and then. It does a decent job cleaning but it isn't my most favor product. I would prefer Colgate over this product and I do not plan to purchase this product again.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I buy any other toothpaste, my boyfriend will ask me to go pick this up for him! This keeps our breath fresh for so long! We always get this one and if they are out we pick up the whitening version!
Stephanie L.
Columbus, OH
I love this toothpaste and will always buy it for many years to come! I like the taste while brushing and the clean feeling I have after using it. It kind of feels like a burst of freshness.
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aqua fresh makes my favorite toothpaste. Has a great minty taste and I'd just thick enough that it doesn't leak back in your throat. It is also great to throw on a zit in a hurry to dry it out.
Sophia R.
Metairie, LA
I did not like this product. It has an awful taste. I mean I'm sure it still gets the job done but I couldn't get past the taste. Not very minty like most toothpaste brands. It was just weird.