Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Savannah B.
Decatur, AL
The taste of these throws me off and makes me feel like I'm eating candy, not brushing my teeth.
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
Aqua fresh makes my favorite toothpaste. Has a great minty taste and I'd just thick enough that it doesn't leak back in your throat. It is also great to throw on a zit in a hurry to dry it out.
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
This is ok to use. It won't remove stains but it will make your breath smelling nice and mint..
K P.
Orlando, FL
This toothpaste does not have a very good flavor. I also feel like it didn't last long after I completed brushing my teeth.
Stephanie L.
Columbus, OH
I love this toothpaste and will always buy it for many years to come! I like the taste while brushing and the clean feeling I have after using it. It kind of feels like a burst of freshness.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Classic toothpaste . It works well, but not one of my favorites . Walmart always has this cheap and works in a pinch .
Bethany M.
Levelland, TX
I didn't really like this toothpaste or the taste. I felt like it didn't leave my mouth fresh.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
This is an okay toothpaste but I believe there are better ones on the market! I purchased this brand a lot during college because of its affordable cost but would rather use Crest or Colgate over this brand preferably.
Abi T.
Just a regular toothpaste i didn't see any whitening or any difference so didn't repurchase but it does clean your teeth and stays fresh
Bea A.
Twin Falls, ID
It's not bad, I just didn't prefer it to other tooth pastes on the market. I feel like for the same price you can get better quality.