Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Sara L.
It did well as a toothpaste but I did not like the foaming effect that it had in my mouth. After using it you have to wash your mouth out several times before the product comes out. I prefer other toothpastes than aqua fresh. Some people may like the foam more than me.
Danielle A.
Beaverton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product every now and then. It does a decent job cleaning but it isn't my most favor product. I would prefer Colgate over this product and I do not plan to purchase this product again.
Stephanie L.
Columbus, OH
I love this toothpaste and will always buy it for many years to come! I like the taste while brushing and the clean feeling I have after using it. It kind of feels like a burst of freshness.
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aqua fresh makes my favorite toothpaste. Has a great minty taste and I'd just thick enough that it doesn't leak back in your throat. It is also great to throw on a zit in a hurry to dry it out.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I buy any other toothpaste, my boyfriend will ask me to go pick this up for him! This keeps our breath fresh for so long! We always get this one and if they are out we pick up the whitening version!
Sophia R.
Metairie, LA
I did not like this product. It has an awful taste. I mean I'm sure it still gets the job done but I couldn't get past the taste. Not very minty like most toothpaste brands. It was just weird.
Maddy Q.
Not my favorite toothpaste, I don't feel like it gets my teeth as clean as its competitions. Did not meet my expectations. Crest does a much better job and has better variety. I would not recommended to others but I would use if there was no Crest left.
Nahomi P.
Kutztown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
nice minty taste, very affordable, idk what else to say, it's toothpaste, grab your toothbrush, wet it, squeeze a pea size ball on the toothbrush and BAM! brush yo teef and yo tongue.
Cindy H.
Garden City, KS
I feel as though I have always had something against aqua fresh and I've used it and it just doesn't seem like my mouth is as clean as it would be using another brand of toothpaste.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
I think the different colors in this toothpaste are super neat and this toothpaste tastes great as well, my nana always had this tooth paste as a little girl so i started buying it.