Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Stephanie L.
Columbus, OH
I love this toothpaste and will always buy it for many years to come! I like the taste while brushing and the clean feeling I have after using it. It kind of feels like a burst of freshness.
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
Aqua fresh makes my favorite toothpaste. Has a great minty taste and I'd just thick enough that it doesn't leak back in your throat. It is also great to throw on a zit in a hurry to dry it out.
Sophia R.
Destrehan, LA
I did not like this product. It has an awful taste. I mean I'm sure it still gets the job done but I couldn't get past the taste. Not very minty like most toothpaste brands. It was just weird.
Maddy Q.
Not my favorite toothpaste, I don't feel like it gets my teeth as clean as its competitions. Did not meet my expectations. Crest does a much better job and has better variety. I would not recommended to others but I would use if there was no Crest left.
Nahomi P.
Allentown, PA
nice minty taste, very affordable, idk what else to say, it's toothpaste, grab your toothbrush, wet it, squeeze a pea size ball on the toothbrush and BAM! brush yo teef and yo tongue.
Cindy H.
Garden City, KS
I feel as though I have always had something against aqua fresh and I've used it and it just doesn't seem like my mouth is as clean as it would be using another brand of toothpaste.
Victoria P.
ERIE, PA
I think the different colors in this toothpaste are super neat and this toothpaste tastes great as well, my nana always had this tooth paste as a little girl so i started buying it.
Brooke H.
Salem, IL
I didn't find this product to be very effective. It has a good price range, but it's definitely made cheap. It doesn't do the trick for my family. We will be sticking to Colgate!
RUBY S.
Pompano Beach, FL
This left much to be desired. It had too much of a pasty feel and did not leave my mouth feeling clean. I would not repurchase this product, I feel like it would be a waste of money.
Nancy M.
Blue Island, IL
Such a wasteful product. It feels like the morning breath was just altered with a hint of mint everyday & stays that way through out the day. Not the best option for your teeth.