Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

vang y.
Sacramento, CA
This used to be a really good toothpaste when I was little. I think they changed the formula. Either that or I've gotten older. It's not specifically a 'kids' toothpaste. But it tastes too sugary. I like the cost of the product. But as far as the cleanning and taste, I am sticking with the other brands.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an okay toothpaste but I believe there are better ones on the market! I purchased this brand a lot during college because of its affordable cost but would rather use Crest or Colgate over this brand preferably.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven't used this product in a while, so I didn't want to give it 5 stars in case something has changed since last I used it. When I did use it, I was happy with the price, quality, and taste. I would definitely use it again.
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product was fine, but I'n not really a fan of gel toothpaste. I'm pretty sure I just grabbed it because it was on sale or something. I probably wouldn't buy it again because I prefer the plain jane white toothpaste.
Hailey S.
This was an ok toothpast there arenot real mint flavors. It is supposed to explode in your mouth with minty freshness. this one goes......... b.....o......o......m. and it is ok. it still cleans your teeth though.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm just not a fan of the flavoring. My grandma has used it forever and that may be why I think it's disgusting now. Also, the cap screws on and off which is an absolute recipe for disaster. It creates a mess.
Essie J.
Southaven, MS
This is literally my go to toothpaste. Super effective my teeth stay white, never have that plaque feeling. I use this on the regular. Best I've ever use in my whole life. Yes I do really really do recommend
BRANDIE W.
Summerville, GA
This toothpaste did seem to clean my teeth, but after a few minutes, my mouth felt gross again. I felt the need to brush all over again. It is just one of those things that I guess I got what I paid for, seeing how it wasn't very expensive. I will stick to Colgate in the future.
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
Inexpensive toothpaste, but never the results of toothpastes designed for whitening etc. Also had many tubes where the cream and gel separated and did not stay on the toothbrush. Don't use this any longer
Breanne J.
This is an ok product. I have bought it in the past. The price is about the same as others but the flavor just isn't as good as some of the Crest ones. I like the Spearmint versions instead of peppermint.