Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Cintia d.
Santa Cruz
I don't know if it's because I'm so used to my Colgate toothpaste but I did not like this one. The consistency was thin and made no bubbles and I like bubbles
Jean R.
Clinton, MD
Aquafresh toothpaste is not one I buy too often. It has been a long time since I purchased this. It is good, leaves your mouth feeling refreshing and clean.
Judy B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I use this toothpaste sometimes. I like the taste but don't feel it does a good job of keeping my mouth fresh. Effects don't last long. No whitening power.
Annie M.
Albany, KY
This toothpaste caused me to get ulcers in the corner of my mouth and around my teeth. I have tried multiple times with the same results after a few days.
Liza M.
Rogers, AR
The taste was not good. The after taste that is. I really didn't feel like it did it's job. My mouth didn't really feel any cleaner. Won't purchase again.
Amanda B.
I really enjoy using these products and toothpastes because it doesn't require me to use a lot in order to get a good clean and the product suds up well.
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
Aquafresh has always been my favorite brand of toothpaste. The minty taste isn't as overwhelming as most other brands and leaves my mouth feeling clean
Alma A.
Brooklyn, NY
I only bought this because it was on sale and the one I usually but wasn't . It did the job , but it didn't have the strong mint taste and whitening
Connie J.
Summerfield, FL
My mouth and teeth just didn't feel clean like it does when I use the crest. Teeth didn't look clean. Will never purchase this product again ever.
Leslie W.
Loretto, KY
This has always been my go to toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and gums and aqua fresh helps keep my teeth clean and protects from sensitivity