Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
Inexpensive toothpaste, but never the results of toothpastes designed for whitening etc. Also had many tubes where the cream and gel separated and did not stay on the toothbrush. Don't use this any longer
Breanne J.
This is an ok product. I have bought it in the past. The price is about the same as others but the flavor just isn't as good as some of the Crest ones. I like the Spearmint versions instead of peppermint.
BRANDIE W.
Summerville, GA
This toothpaste did seem to clean my teeth, but after a few minutes, my mouth felt gross again. I felt the need to brush all over again. It is just one of those things that I guess I got what I paid for, seeing how it wasn't very expensive. I will stick to Colgate in the future.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
An alright toothpaste. Didn't notice any difference when using this product. It's affordable. Doesn't make your mouth minty average. Just an average toothpaste with no benefits really. Would not purchase again
I can't stress enough how much I dislike this toothpaste after I use it I don't even feel like I brushed my teeth I still feel like I need gum or at least mouth wash I wouldn't buy this again at all !
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD
This is a solid toothpaste if you want something that makes your mouth feel clean and keeps all that gross stuff at bay until your next dentist appointment. It is pretty cheap and but I feel like I'm getting more out of it that if I buy the absolute cheapest toothpaste. B+
Diane P.
Louisville, KY
While this was cheaper than most toothpaste I have used, I just didn't feel like my teeth got quite as clean with this toothpaste. I liked the taste of it but my teeth felt dirty still after brining
Sara L.
It did well as a toothpaste but I did not like the foaming effect that it had in my mouth. After using it you have to wash your mouth out several times before the product comes out. I prefer other toothpastes than aqua fresh. Some people may like the foam more than me.
Danielle A.
North Olmsted, OH
I use this product every now and then. It does a decent job cleaning but it isn't my most favor product. I would prefer Colgate over this product and I do not plan to purchase this product again.
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
Aqua fresh makes my favorite toothpaste. Has a great minty taste and I'd just thick enough that it doesn't leak back in your throat. It is also great to throw on a zit in a hurry to dry it out.