Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Shelby C.
Allendale, MI
I didn't really like much about this toothpaste at all. It didn't have a good taste while brushing and it left a pretty gritty feel in my mouth afterwards. The only nice thing is the triple protection, but not if everything else isn't great.
Amy B.
Great toothpaste. I see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth after about 2 weeks of use. My favorite part about aquifers is the three different strips in the product as well as the intense mint flavor. I would purchase again.
Amanda U.
Columbus, NJ
Ok product. Could have a better taste. I used this product for months, but didn't feel it was doing anything to help keep my teeth white. I am a big coffee drinker, so I definitely need a toothpaste that will promote shiny whites.
Dee H.
Decatur, AL
Basic toothpaste at a discount price that is refreshing and effective. Used it for years and still buy it on occasion when funds are tight. Avaiable at grocery's and discount stores like Family Dollar, it is easily found. Good product at a good price.
Tati C.
Farmingville, NY
I have used Aquafresh in the past and have not purchased again, I am not a fan of it. I do not like the flavor it has. It does not have that minty taste to it that leaves your mouth smelling fresh. From the moment i started brushing my teeth with it it just did't feel right. I am Happy with my Colgate!
Kenedy P.
Waldorf, MD
This toothpaste is okay i use to use this often but then found something i like a lot more. I like when toothpaste leaves your breath smelling minty and this does that. to me it is better than crest i don't like crest at all
vang y.
Sacramento, CA
This used to be a really good toothpaste when I was little. I think they changed the formula. Either that or I've gotten older. It's not specifically a 'kids' toothpaste. But it tastes too sugary. I like the cost of the product. But as far as the cleanning and taste, I am sticking with the other brands.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven't used this product in a while, so I didn't want to give it 5 stars in case something has changed since last I used it. When I did use it, I was happy with the price, quality, and taste. I would definitely use it again.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an okay toothpaste but I believe there are better ones on the market! I purchased this brand a lot during college because of its affordable cost but would rather use Crest or Colgate over this brand preferably.
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product was fine, but I'n not really a fan of gel toothpaste. I'm pretty sure I just grabbed it because it was on sale or something. I probably wouldn't buy it again because I prefer the plain jane white toothpaste.