Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Cynthia P.
Amarillo, TX
I'm not sure what else to say about this product just that it cleans well and it leaves a minty feeling after
Chelsea B.
Paragould, AR
Favorite toothpaste, works great, feel fresh !!! Love it ! I think my teeth feel clean even hours after lol
Heather E.
Carey, OH
Didn't feel like my teeth got very clean. Don't usually find coupons to use. It's pretty basic toothpaste.
Briana L.
Monroe, NC
Great toothpaste. Works well, smells good, and looks nice. Not my favorite toothpaste, but still great.
Suhalie N.
LOVE LOVE this toothpaste. It has such a fresh mouth feel after using it. I don't buy any other brand!
Amy C.
Springville, UT
Great flavor, but doesn't leave me feeling as good as Crest. I also don't care for the packaging
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this toothpaste. Great fresh smell and it keeps my mouth feeling and smelling fresh
Hayley S.
This toothpaste is fine, I just don't enjoy it's taste and prefer to use crest or Colgate.
JoAnn A.
South Gate, CA
Product left me my mouth feeling pretty fresh and clean but I didn't care for the taste.
Angelica A.
Not a huge fan of the aquafresh toothpaste. Cleaning power is ok and taste is ok.