Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Gina B.
Barbourville
This is the tooth paste my mom and dad bought while I was growing up and I always had good news at the dentist, so it did it’s job. One thing I didn’t like was the flavor they bought, it wasn’t minty enough for me. They always bought a twin pack and it was worth its money.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The flavor is awful (in my opinion) and stays with you. My teeth feel clean but because of the bad flavor my breathe doesn’t feel fresh. I can’t think of the right word to describe the taste other than... metal like? Definitely try a sample size from the travel sized section in walmart or target before purchasing.
A C.
Call me a traditionalist, but I have been using and enjoying Aquafresh original Triple Protection toothpaste since I was old enough to buy my own toothpaste. I love the way it tastes and how clean my mouth feels after brushing. Would definitely recommend in combination with a good cavity rinse.
Liana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Aquafresh isn’t the best. Simply put, it’s on the lower end of the spectrum and doesn’t perform as well as the competitor’s brand. It’s a couple bucks cheaper, but not as effective results. I would not repurchase aquafresh in the future, nor would I recommend it.
Eva P.
Medford MA
I love the flavor , every other toothpaste tastes so weird to me (either baking soda flavor or that weird mouth mints flavor 🤮) . I don’t think it gives me a lasting clean feeling though . I wish it could be a bit more refreshing with the same great taste .
Mary l.
Redfield, AR
My mom bought this for me as a kid and it is very minty, sometimes toothpaste can be too minty and this one is just the right amount. It does a good job cleaning your teeth and leaves a good smell on your breath. I would really recommend.
Maribel J.
Santa Ana, CA
This toothpaste is just “ok” in other words nothing special that I noticed by using it. It’s inexpensive and easy to find when you are on a budget, the toothpaste is a little too thick and gummy for my likes but it gets the job done.
Amanda T.
buckeye
This is an ok toothpaste. The price isn’t as good as others and though it gets your teeth nice and clean it isn’t as tough on bad breath. It isn’t my first choice for toothpaste. Works but you’ll need a good mouth wash afterwards.
Lichelle E.
Cleveland
Aquafresh Triple Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Cavity Protection, 8.2 oz this stuff is okay but I didn't feel like I got the real clean that I do with my normal toothpaste. It would kind of be my third choice
Madison W.
I mean I've tried it once or twice and I liked it, it's toothpaste, there's not much to say. I liked it because it had Fluoride and I don't like mouthwash so that helps a whole lot. I would recommend this product.