Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Maddy Q.
Not my favorite toothpaste, I don't feel like it gets my teeth as clean as its competitions. Did not meet my expectations. Crest does a much better job and has better variety. I would not recommended to others but I would use if there was no Crest left.
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
This product was fine, but I'n not really a fan of gel toothpaste. I'm pretty sure I just grabbed it because it was on sale or something. I probably wouldn't buy it again because I prefer the plain jane white toothpaste.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
I'm just not a fan of the flavoring. My grandma has used it forever and that may be why I think it's disgusting now. Also, the cap screws on and off which is an absolute recipe for disaster. It creates a mess.
aisha  a.
This toothpaste alright but not that great. i didn't like the taste of it. i prefer colgate
Angel K.
I didn't like it i mean its toothpaste so i guess itll get the job done but i wont repurchase
Krystal M.
Eh, i feel like it didn't even get my teeth clean. It was not worth it and also i always felt sandy in my mouth.
RUBY S.
Pompano Beach, FL
This left much to be desired. It had too much of a pasty feel and did not leave my mouth feeling clean. I would not repurchase this product, I feel like it would be a waste of money.
Latonya L.
Don't buy not worth it stick with brands like sensodine colgate etc...didn't like at all
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
I think the reason I like this so much is because of the colors. It's so cool. And it makes me feel fresh!
Alexis L.
This toothpaste isn't an awful product, but it isn't one that I would purchase over Crest or Colgate. I feel like the flavor tasted very artificial and left an awful film over my teeth and the roof of my mouth. I didn't feel like I had even cleaned my chompers afterwards!