Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Odette C.
Taunton , MA
Not my favorite but I don’t hate it. It’s very affordable, I’ve found them at the Dollar Store. Great flavor but doesn’t give me that fresh breath feeling I look for in toothpastes.
Gina B.
Barbourville
This is the tooth paste my mom and dad bought while I was growing up and I always had good news at the dentist, so it did it’s job. One thing I didn’t like was the flavor they bought, it wasn’t minty enough for me. They always bought a twin pack and it was worth its money.
A C.
Call me a traditionalist, but I have been using and enjoying Aquafresh original Triple Protection toothpaste since I was old enough to buy my own toothpaste. I love the way it tastes and how clean my mouth feels after brushing. Would definitely recommend in combination with a good cavity rinse.
Madison W.
I mean I've tried it once or twice and I liked it, it's toothpaste, there's not much to say. I liked it because it had Fluoride and I don't like mouthwash so that helps a whole lot. I would recommend this product.
Jennifer B.
Ridge Spring, SC
I'm a creature of habit and have been using this toothpaste for at least 20 years. Every time I have tried another brand, I have gone back to my trusty Aquafresh. Not overly minty and no grit or froth.
Kate B.
Hudson
I just really don’t like the taste this toothpaste leaves on my mouth. I wouldn’t rebuy it and haven’t since I used it. It is just not for me. I think it’s pretty to look at but not good for my mouth.
Janisa Q.
My husband used to use this kind of toothpaste before we got married and I couldn’t use it. I hated the taste and the grit. I felt like it didn’t get all the plaque off my teeth. We switched over to crest
Fallon W.
Scarborough, ME
This toothpaste is ok. It does the bare minimum that a toothpaste should do but I prefer stuff that whitens. It also doesn’t taste great and doesn’t freshen breathe as much as I’d like.
Nicole A.
This isn’t a very great toothpaste. It does the job if you’re looking for someone super cheap, but it doesn’t give the hours of freshness that other toothpastes give.
Rebecca F.
Hattiesburg, MS
I was not a huge fan of this toothpaste. I don't really like the flavor. It did leave my teeth feeling clean, but it does not help with sensitivity at all, although it is not advertised too, and that is okay. I am just not a big fan of regular toothpaste, and the flavor of this one is not as good as many others.