Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

K P.
Orlando, FL
This toothpaste does not have a very good flavor. I also feel like it didn't last long after I completed brushing my teeth.
Celine J.
I used it up but I didn't repurchase it because I just likes Colgate better. It is effective tho
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
I think the reason I like this so much is because of the colors. It's so cool. And it makes me feel fresh!
Jenny A.
I purchased a tube of aquafresh toothpaste because my brother-in-law refuses to use any other brand. After using the entire tube, I decided not to repurchase it. Aquefresh is more expensive than Colgate or Crest and I didn't feel like it did a better job.
Amber F.
I like this toothpaste; however, I don't feel like it gets my teeth as clean as other brands.
Lindsay H.
Charlotte, NC
Not my favorite - I didn't like the gel consistency to the paste! I prefer the traditional white paste. However I will say that it did really freshen my breath
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
I think the different colors in this toothpaste are super neat and this toothpaste tastes great as well, my nana always had this tooth paste as a little girl so i started buying it.
Christine L.
Cutler Bay, FL
Like the size of the tube and flavor is ok. Does not feel as clean as other brands
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
I'm just not a fan of the flavoring. My grandma has used it forever and that may be why I think it's disgusting now. Also, the cap screws on and off which is an absolute recipe for disaster. It creates a mess.
Bianca D.
Good toothpaste. It had a weird taste and worked well enough. It's super minty and has a nice after taste