Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Jessie C.
alpharetta
Does its job. I used this toothpaste for about 4 months and it was effective at keeping my teeth clean, however, I am not the biggest fan of the flavor. It’s nothing special but it will keep your teeth clean.
Fae A.
Great brand of toothpaste and I like the flavoring. Some toothpaste brands will have a stale mint flavor .. but, this one does not. Leaves me feeling clean and not like I need to rebrush my teeth. I recommend.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This toothpaste works good.its a good value for the money. I use this sometimes. I’ve used more than once, and I found that it does have a decent flavor, but my mouth don’t feel as clean as I want it to.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Eh it gets the job done. I use to use this one when I was a kid I use to like the tube it use to come in that made sure you used it all up...I dont feel like there is anything too special about it.
Alice E.
This is a good toothpaste with average cost and value. It’s s matter of personal preference. Compared to others it’s probably on the low end . I have used this product several times.
Kim H.
Didn’t care for the taste, feel or feeling, thankfully had a coupon for it, it cost way more than crest normally does, was disappointed, friend recommended I didn’t agree.
Veronica D.
Less intensely minty than some of these mainstream brands like Colgate or crest, but it's also not just plain white, which meant it didn't stain towels! Pretty good. 😘😘
Nataliya M.
Boca Raton
Tried it cause there was a coupon for it, but didn’t end up rebuying this toothpaste. Didn’t leave my mouth feeling minty fresh like I get from Crest toothpaste.
Destiny S.
Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint Toothpaste 6 oz. Box was not a great fit for my teeth. The mint taste and lack of ineffective whitening technique left me disappointed. This product didn’t meet my expectations that all. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone unless you like mint toothpaste.
Jackie S.
Anaheim, CA
I guess I just expected better from this product. I would say this product is great but the minty taste I feel in my mouth after brushing my teeth did not take too long with this product. If you are looking for something affordable or just a substitute when you are away from home I guess this can be an alternative.