Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Lola M.
I have been using Aquafresh since High school lol. My mom used to buy it and I love it. It gives me that fresh breath clean feeling that's long lasting and it's made with baking soda in it so you get the power of baking soda to clean your teeth. I definitely recommend it to anyone.
Alexis L.
This toothpaste isn't an awful product, but it isn't one that I would purchase over Crest or Colgate. I feel like the flavor tasted very artificial and left an awful film over my teeth and the roof of my mouth. I didn't feel like I had even cleaned my chompers afterwards!
Ale S.
I had a coupon from Walmart, so I bought this toothpaste, but I didn't enjoy it At All. It wasn't very good and it didn't leave a good aftertaste. I won't buy it again. I have tried better toothpastes, like Colgate or Crest. Not recommending it at all.
Jenny A.
I purchased a tube of aquafresh toothpaste because my brother-in-law refuses to use any other brand. After using the entire tube, I decided not to repurchase it. Aquefresh is more expensive than Colgate or Crest and I didn't feel like it did a better job.
Kendal G.
Belmont , NC
The taste is awful! We even tried the orange kind to see if it was better and somehow it was even worse! It's very thick. Just not my favorite. Will not buy again! It served its purpose but I couldn't wait to finish the tube out to buy something else.
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Love the way this toothpaste tastes. It doesn't leave me with a gross taste in my mouth in the morning like others do. Inexpensive, very easy to find in any drugstore, quality product every time. Will always back this toothpaste, such a classic taste!
Shelby C.
Allendale, MI
I didn't really like much about this toothpaste at all. It didn't have a good taste while brushing and it left a pretty gritty feel in my mouth afterwards. The only nice thing is the triple protection, but not if everything else isn't great.
Bint A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I did not like this toothpaste at all. It could be one of the worst kinds of tried. I think my mouth was cleaner before I used it. It didn't make mouth feel clean at all. It just felt like paste. I won't be repurchasing and I don't recommend it.
Amy B.
Great toothpaste. I see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth after about 2 weeks of use. My favorite part about aquifers is the three different strips in the product as well as the intense mint flavor. I would purchase again.
Amanda U.
Columbus, NJ
Ok product. Could have a better taste. I used this product for months, but didn't feel it was doing anything to help keep my teeth white. I am a big coffee drinker, so I definitely need a toothpaste that will promote shiny whites.