Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Meghan C.
Los Angeles, CA
I actually forgot about this brand until i saw it on here. This was always my favorite! I used this for years growing up. The best flavor. I eventually moved on to use tooth paste with benefits like whitening. I would love to try s whitening paste from them with their great flavor.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I hated the taste of this tooth paste and i feel like my teeth were not clean after using it. It just has cool colored stripes to it and thats it. I wont re-buy this.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
Tristan H.
His is a great product for sensitive teeth and it was really nice after I discovered I had them because it’s soft in my teeth and doesn’t make them hit as much: I am very satisfied with this product overall.
Sheryl B.
Toledo
I have only tried this product one time until the tube was gone. This product tasted fine while I was brushing but soon after my mouth didn’t taste clean and refreshed. I just didn’t feel confident that it was killing the germs.
Morgan B.
Louisville, KY
It’s just as good as any other toothpaste. In my opinion there wasn’t anything outstanding about this product, it was super average it made my teeth sore so I switched to the sensitive one and that one did the same as well.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good brand although I don't use it often I don't have problems with it. I guess because it isn't a whitening tooth paste I don't pay attention to it even though most whitening pastes don't work anyway.
Jessie C.
alpharetta
Does its job. I used this toothpaste for about 4 months and it was effective at keeping my teeth clean, however, I am not the biggest fan of the flavor. It’s nothing special but it will keep your teeth clean.
Fae A.
Great brand of toothpaste and I like the flavoring. Some toothpaste brands will have a stale mint flavor .. but, this one does not. Leaves me feeling clean and not like I need to rebrush my teeth. I recommend.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste works good.its a good value for the money. I use this sometimes. I’ve used more than once, and I found that it does have a decent flavor, but my mouth don’t feel as clean as I want it to.