Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Cynthia P.
Amarillo, TX
I'm not sure what else to say about this product just that it cleans well and it leaves a minty feeling after
Chelsea B.
Paragould, AR
Favorite toothpaste, works great, feel fresh !!! Love it ! I think my teeth feel clean even hours after lol
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this toothpaste. Great fresh smell and it keeps my mouth feeling and smelling fresh
Carol S.
Gallipolis, OH
I really like this toothpaste, cleaned my teeth and freshened my breath !!!
Jocelyn R.
Southaven , MS
This is an old time favorite! Keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean the whole day long.
Alexis S.
Bethlehem , PA
I really likw this toothpaste because of the fun stripe of colors and the taste is wonderful. Leaves my mouth minty fresh
Angel K.
I didn't like it i mean its toothpaste so i guess itll get the job done but i wont repurchase
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
I think the reason I like this so much is because of the colors. It's so cool. And it makes me feel fresh!
Hailey S.
This was an ok toothpast there arenot real mint flavors. It is supposed to explode in your mouth with minty freshness. this one goes......... b.....o......o......m. and it is ok. it still cleans your teeth though.
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
Another product I find myself returning to over and over again. It is just the right amount of minty freshness.