Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Molly B.
Macon, GA
Nothing special. Tastes okay, but didn't do anything for me. No noticeable whitening or stain removal.
L G.
Wasnt a big fan bc of the taste but it might work for other people! I prefer a different brand of this!
Nickole S.
CALEDONIA, MI
A quality toothpaste. It tastes good, leaves my breathe fresh, and keeps my teeth feeling clean all day
Briana L.
Monroe, NC
Great toothpaste. Works well, smells good, and looks nice. Not my favorite toothpaste, but still great.
Marie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I hate this toothpaste. the smell and the taste is way to stong. and it make my teeth very sensitive
Kristen W.
Montague
This stuff tastes terrible and my teeth do not feel clean after using it. I will never buy it again.
Elizabeth S.
Webster, TX
I don't care for the feel of the paste in my mouth. I prefer to use a gel rather than the toothpaste.
Swasean S.
Don't like the scent or the texture of the toothpaste. I would not repurchase this product at all.
Jennifer S.
Makes my breath feeling fresh and cleans. The mint scent isn't to strong. Would re purchase again
Celine J.
I used it up but I didn't repurchase it because I just likes Colgate better. It is effective tho