Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Spring C.
Burnet, TX
I won't use anything else. It has the best clean feeling and best after taste. It also isn't gritty like some other toothpastes.
Ashley S.
Killeen, TX
Taste is okay but doesnt freshen your breath as much as it should. Not bad for the price but definitely not the best toothepaste
Krystal Y.
I didn't like how my mouth didn't feel clean. Didn't feel like I had fresh breath. I didn't feel like I had just cleaned my teeth
Ashley R.
San Pedro , CA
It wasn't my favorite but it still worked. I prefer other brands over this one. If I had to use it i would , just not my go to.
Taylie B.
Love how the toothpaste works, but I don't like the taste of any of the products. Wouldn't want to try anything else of theirs
Kofi W.
I hate this brand. It's too pasty. It tastes horrible. It leaves my mouth dry and chalky. I would not purchase this ever again.
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
I love aqua fresh its minty it makes my eyes water but here's a warning don't rinse with really water after using this it hurts
Usra N.
Richmond
This is the toothpaste for people who dont orefer the nasty taste in their mouth. Plus the the 3 colored paste is satisfying
Sarah G.
This was just okay, I didn't feel like it foamed enough or left my teeth clean enough. Ended up not going back to this brand
Angel L.
Seattle, WA
dont really see difference after using this toothpaste, however the scent is nice and its at a lower price than other brands