Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Kofi W.
I hate this brand. It's too pasty. It tastes horrible. It leaves my mouth dry and chalky. I would not purchase this ever again.
Angel L.
Seattle, WA
dont really see difference after using this toothpaste, however the scent is nice and its at a lower price than other brands
Sarah G.
This was just okay, I didn't feel like it foamed enough or left my teeth clean enough. Ended up not going back to this brand
Usra N.
Richmond
This is the toothpaste for people who dont orefer the nasty taste in their mouth. Plus the the 3 colored paste is satisfying
Gina A.
I don't like the taste of aquafresh compared to the other brands of toothpaste. It doesn't go well with me for some reason.
K P.
Orlando, FL
This toothpaste does not have a very good flavor. I also feel like it didn't last long after I completed brushing my teeth.
Good, basic toothpaste. I wouldn't purchase it again. I don't feel like the freshness lasted as long as the other brands.
Alexis S.
Bethlehem, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really likw this toothpaste because of the fun stripe of colors and the taste is wonderful. Leaves my mouth minty fresh
Samantha H.
Cromwell, MN
Oldie but goodie. This is a classic and is so colorful and fun to use. I love the minty fresh feeling I get when I’m done
Jessica B.
Vance, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I felt like this toothpaste didn’t leave my breathe fresh. It didn’t make my mouth feel very clean. I didn’t buy it again