Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Dina C.
Malolos city
I find it expensive and just as the same as others. I don't find any special on this toothpaste.
Natalie T.
British Columbia
This toothpaste is the classic toothpaste. Nothing special about it but it gets the job done! It is also very affordable which is a plus.
Justine D.
Calgary
Don't like this toothpaste at all doesn't leave my mouth fresh feeling and leaves an off after taste in my mouth
Britney B.
Montreal
Love the taste of the toothpaste. Leave s my mouth feeling clean and fresh! Definitely cleans and removes any plaque from the teeth :)
Cat Z.
To be honest, toothpaste is toothpaste to me... This brand is what I remember from
Childhood, and has a pleasant flavor that the kids don't seem to mind. It's mild and not overly "spicy", as they would say.
Holly M.
Dartmouth, NS
Pretty sticky and thick product. I don't overly like it at all. Not particularly great at cleaning your teeth either. I wouldn't recommend it and would instead invest in some Crest or Colgate. I haven't used it since the last time I bought it and that was like 5 years ago.
sophie m.
I never really look into my toothpastes in much depth but I know for sure that this toothpaste is a good toothpaste, it keeps my teeth beautiful, shiny, bright and white, and who doesn't love that about a toothpaste. We also repurchase this whenever we run out as it is an essential to us.
Sarah B.
Rothesay , NB
Triple protection... Really? This toothpaste didn't help me at all. And it tastes gross! never getting it again
Kare V.
Lima
Me gusta mucho aparte de que la uso desde que soy pequeña, agrada el sabor y sensacion de limpieza en la boca. Aunque aveces la he sentido algo pastosa en la boca pero por lo demas todo muy bien.
Steph v.
Newmarket, ON
For some reason I honestly can't say that I like this product. I much rather would prefer Colgate or Arm & Hammer. For some reason I just didn't like the taste of it, and the fluoride was a bit harsh on my sensitive teeth. I honestly wouldn't purchase it again. But if you have strong and non-sensitive teeth, I would consider recommending it to you.