Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Ashley S.
Killeen, TX
Taste is okay but doesnt freshen your breath as much as it should. Not bad for the price but definitely not the best toothepaste
Carman G.
Midland, GA
Toothpaste did an admirable job of cleaning my teeth. Good brand with good freshening. Is that leave your teeth feeling sensitive
Spring C.
Burnet, TX
I won't use anything else. It has the best clean feeling and best after taste. It also isn't gritty like some other toothpastes.
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
When I finished using this product I just did sent feel like my mouth was as fresh or clean as when I use other toothpaste brands
Ashley R.
San Pedro, CA
It wasn't my favorite but it still worked. I prefer other brands over this one. If I had to use it i would , just not my go to.
Kofi W.
I hate this brand. It's too pasty. It tastes horrible. It leaves my mouth dry and chalky. I would not purchase this ever again.
Taylie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love how the toothpaste works, but I don't like the taste of any of the products. Wouldn't want to try anything else of theirs
Usra N.
Richmond
This is the toothpaste for people who dont orefer the nasty taste in their mouth. Plus the the 3 colored paste is satisfying
Sarah G.
This was just okay, I didn't feel like it foamed enough or left my teeth clean enough. Ended up not going back to this brand
Angel L.
Seattle, WA
dont really see difference after using this toothpaste, however the scent is nice and its at a lower price than other brands