Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

ruby u.
Highland, CA
It's an okay product but it wasn't the best I've used. I bought this product at food 4 less.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this toothpaste. Great fresh smell and it keeps my mouth feeling and smelling fresh
aisha  a.
This toothpaste alright but not that great. i didn't like the taste of it. i prefer colgate
Hayley S.
This toothpaste is fine, I just don't enjoy it's taste and prefer to use crest or Colgate.
JoAnn A.
South Gate, CA
Product left me my mouth feeling pretty fresh and clean but I didn't care for the taste.
Latonya L.
Don't buy not worth it stick with brands like sensodine colgate etc...didn't like at all
Jocelyn R.
Southaven , MS
This is an old time favorite! Keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean the whole day long.
Natalie D.
Oakwood, OH
A very strong mint flavor, I was,t a huge fan, but otherwise a pretty good toothpaste.
Christine L.
Cutler Bay, FL
Like the size of the tube and flavor is ok. Does not feel as clean as other brands
Angelica A.
Not a huge fan of the aquafresh toothpaste. Cleaning power is ok and taste is ok.