Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Kayla J.
Madison, WI
Hate his toothpaste. It feels grimey and sticks to my mouth! Gross texture. Would not try again
ruby u.
Highland, CA
It's an okay product but it wasn't the best I've used. I bought this product at food 4 less.
Amber F.
I like this toothpaste; however, I don't feel like it gets my teeth as clean as other brands.
Angel K.
I didn't like it i mean its toothpaste so i guess itll get the job done but i wont repurchase
Hayley S.
This toothpaste is fine, I just don't enjoy it's taste and prefer to use crest or Colgate.
aisha  a.
This toothpaste alright but not that great. i didn't like the taste of it. i prefer colgate
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this toothpaste. Great fresh smell and it keeps my mouth feeling and smelling fresh
Jocelyn R.
Southaven , MS
This is an old time favorite! Keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean the whole day long.
Latonya L.
Don't buy not worth it stick with brands like sensodine colgate etc...didn't like at all
JoAnn A.
South Gate, CA
Product left me my mouth feeling pretty fresh and clean but I didn't care for the taste.