Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Angel L.
Seattle, WA
dont really see difference after using this toothpaste, however the scent is nice and its at a lower price than other brands
K P.
Orlando, FL
This toothpaste does not have a very good flavor. I also feel like it didn't last long after I completed brushing my teeth.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I felt like this toothpaste didn’t leave my breathe fresh. It didn’t make my mouth feel very clean. I didn’t buy it again
Good, basic toothpaste. I wouldn't purchase it again. I don't feel like the freshness lasted as long as the other brands.
Samantha H.
Cromwell, MN
Oldie but goodie. This is a classic and is so colorful and fun to use. I love the minty fresh feeling I get when I’m done
Alexis S.
Bethlehem, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really likw this toothpaste because of the fun stripe of colors and the taste is wonderful. Leaves my mouth minty fresh
Maribel V.
Bronx, NY
We used to buy it when the kids were small but went back to Colgate like I used to. May be one day I well change maybe.
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Classic toothpaste . It works well, but not one of my favorites . Walmart always has this cheap and works in a pinch .
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
Great toothpaste. Keeps teeth clean and shiny afterwards. Doesn't have a strong minty taste like all other toothpastes
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this toothpaste growing up. Not my first choice when it comes to toothpaste but I still use it once in a while.