Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Melissa S.
Very good minty flavor, left my teeth feeling clean, and my breath fresh. Usually I buy aqaufresh at Walmart.
Cristina Z.
Arlington , TX
Tried it once but I would rather stick to my Colgate or crest seems to work better, maybe gotta try it again
Heather E.
Carey, OH
Didn't feel like my teeth got very clean. Don't usually find coupons to use. It's pretty basic toothpaste.
Chelsea B.
Paragould, AR
Favorite toothpaste, works great, feel fresh !!! Love it ! I think my teeth feel clean even hours after lol
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
I think the reason I like this so much is because of the colors. It's so cool. And it makes me feel fresh!
Kilany M.
Hialeah , FL
Leaves very bitter aftertaste for my preference, did leave teeth clean but the taste wasn't very satisfying
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
This toothpaste is good. Not necessarily the one j would buy. I feel like it could do better than it does
Bianca D.
Good toothpaste. It had a weird taste and worked well enough. It's super minty and has a nice after taste
Danielle A.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Toothpaste cleaned my teeth and kept my breath fresh but I didn't like it as much as others I've tried
L G.
Wasnt a big fan bc of the taste but it might work for other people! I prefer a different brand of this!