Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

vang y.
Sacramento, CA
This used to be a really good toothpaste when I was little. I think they changed the formula. Either that or I've gotten older. It's not specifically a 'kids' toothpaste. But it tastes too sugary. I like the cost of the product. But as far as the cleanning and taste, I am sticking with the other brands.
Kim S.
Clearfield, UT
Super cheap and affordable. Leave your mouth feeling. It's a little thicker than other toothpastes I've tried but the price is worth it
Suhalie N.
LOVE LOVE this toothpaste. It has such a fresh mouth feel after using it. I don't buy any other brand!
Carman G.
Midland, GA
Toothpaste did an admirable job of cleaning my teeth. Good brand with good freshening. Is that leave your teeth feeling sensitive
Sarah H.
Mount Vernon, TX
My whole family uses this products everyday ! My daughter loves this toothpaste
Liza M.
Rogers, AR
The taste was not good. The after taste that is. I really didn't feel like it did it's job. My mouth didn't really feel any cleaner. Won't purchase again.
Emmarisol T.
San Antonio, TX
Not a huge fan of aqua fresh. I only use it on occasions when we run out of toothpaste and we just need something in the meantime.
Mary M.
Chevy Chase, MD
This is a solid toothpaste if you want something that makes your mouth feel clean and keeps all that gross stuff at bay until your next dentist appointment. It is pretty cheap and but I feel like I'm getting more out of it that if I buy the absolute cheapest toothpaste. B+
Heather E.
Carey, OH
Didn't feel like my teeth got very clean. Don't usually find coupons to use. It's pretty basic toothpaste.
Hope H.
New Braunfels, TX
There's nothing wrong with this toothpaste it's just that my teeth are too sensitive. Don't recommend for people with sensitive teeth