Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Ashli B.
I did not feel like this left my teeth feeling as clean as I would have wanted. I would not purchase this again.
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
Another product I find myself returning to over and over again. It is just the right amount of minty freshness.
Tamara W.
Warren, AR
I don't care for this product. It is gritty and doesn't taste good. My teeth didn't feel clean. It cost a lot.
Krystal M.
Eh, i feel like it didn't even get my teeth clean. It was not worth it and also i always felt sandy in my mouth.
Rachel A.
SANTA CLARA, CA
My boyfriend always gets this kind.mouth feels very clean.for best results i do use a mouthwash after.recommend
Andrea W.
Its has a good minty tatse that insures fresh breath, but it could be a little better in the terms of whiting.
Katie m.
Westernport , MD
I liked the taste but I did not like his it made my teeth feel. I have sensitive teeth and I did not like it.
Cristina Z.
Arlington , TX
Tried it once but I would rather stick to my Colgate or crest seems to work better, maybe gotta try it again
Cynthia P.
Amarillo, TX
I'm not sure what else to say about this product just that it cleans well and it leaves a minty feeling after
Melissa S.
Very good minty flavor, left my teeth feeling clean, and my breath fresh. Usually I buy aqaufresh at Walmart.