Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Roxy F.
I've used this product before but I no longer use it. The price is great and the taste is okay I just don't think it is as effective as other toothpastes that I have tried. I probably won't buy this product again.
Stephanie s.
Salisbury, NC
My least favorite toothpaste my mouth didn't feel clean n my breath didn't feel as fresh with this product as much as other toothpaste ive tried i didn't repurchase
Chani S.
Pikesville, MD
This toothpaste did not go over very well in our household. My kids didn't like the taste or the pasty texture of it. U didn't like how messy it became after several days of my kids squeezing the tube.
Robin D.
West Columbia, SC
The toothpaste works fine, but I prefer something that's not as strong minty wise. It's a good product and I would use it if that's all there was, but I wouldn't buy it myself.
Mary D.
Powell, OH
I didn't care for Aqua Fresh. We use mainly Crest and Colgate in my home and I think that we have gotten use to these two brands that other brands are just different.
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel like it doesn't get my teeth clean, and doesn't taste very good in my mouth. It's an okay brand, I just dont like it.
Samantha V.
Akron, OH
I love this tooth paste. I've been using it for years. I love the flavor and it leaves my teeth feeling very clean.
Queen Dana T.
Philadelphia, PA
Just didn't see a difference in whitening. It only cleaned the surfaced. I don't plan on buying in the future
Lorena B.
Baldwin Park, CA
Liked the taste but I felt like it really didn't clean as well due to the gel combination with the paste. It's very cheap as far as cost but did not repurchase.
Lindsay H.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not my favorite - I didn't like the gel consistency to the paste! I prefer the traditional white paste. However I will say that it did really freshen my breath