Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Janisa F.
Wilmington, NC
It tasted horrible I feel like aquafresh should just stick to making children's tooth paste and that's it their toothpaste is to gritty
Kim S.
Ogden, UT
Super cheap and affordable. Leave your mouth feeling. It's a little thicker than other toothpastes I've tried but the price is worth it
Abi T.
Just a regular toothpaste i didn't see any whitening or any difference so didn't repurchase but it does clean your teeth and stays fresh
Sara C.
Berea, KY
I did not enjoy using this toothpaste. It left an unpleasant taste in my mouth. I finished using the whole tube but never bought again.
Destiny R.
Bremerton, WA
I don't really like this product my mouth still feels dirrty after using would have to brush 2 times just to get the "fresh" feeling
Bea A.
Twin Falls, ID
It's not bad, I just didn't prefer it to other tooth pastes on the market. I feel like for the same price you can get better quality.
Hope H.
New Braunfels, TX
There's nothing wrong with this toothpaste it's just that my teeth are too sensitive. Don't recommend for people with sensitive teeth
Emmarisol T.
San Antonio, TX
Not a huge fan of aqua fresh. I only use it on occasions when we run out of toothpaste and we just need something in the meantime.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not like the taste of aqua fresh toothpaste. It is chalky and not tasty. I can’t get over the taste in order to brush my teeth
Clairanna O.
Fairmont, WV
It has been years since I bought Aquafresh. However, I can not say I did not like it but found my favorite and continue to buy it.