Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Connie J.
Summerfield, FL
My mouth and teeth just didn't feel clean like it does when I use the crest. Teeth didn't look clean. Will never purchase this product again ever.
Jessica G.
Albany, OR
Great product. Leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean. Great price too! The paste is smooth and doesn't leave a gritty feeling like some.
Danielle A.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Toothpaste cleaned my teeth and kept my breath fresh but I didn't like it as much as others I've tried
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
An alright toothpaste. Didn't notice any difference when using this product. It's affordable. Doesn't make your mouth minty average. Just an average toothpaste with no benefits really. Would not purchase again
Roxy F.
I've used this product before but I no longer use it. The price is great and the taste is okay I just don't think it is as effective as other toothpastes that I have tried. I probably won't buy this product again.
Kofi W.
I hate this brand. It's too pasty. It tastes horrible. It leaves my mouth dry and chalky. I would not purchase this ever again.
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
It tasted awful and I don't mean that like I tried to eat it, putting it in my mouth to brush my teeth tasted really bad. It was chalky and I'm not sure if it cleaned my teeth as well as Crest or Colgate does and that's why I switched over to them from this brand! I don't recommend it.
Lorena B.
Baldwin Park, CA
Liked the taste but I felt like it really didn't clean as well due to the gel combination with the paste. It's very cheap as far as cost but did not repurchase.
Destiny R.
Bremerton , WA
I don't really like this product my mouth still feels dirrty after using would have to brush 2 times just to get the "fresh" feeling
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
Inexpensive toothpaste, but never the results of toothpastes designed for whitening etc. Also had many tubes where the cream and gel separated and did not stay on the toothbrush. Don't use this any longer