Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Destiny S.
Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint Toothpaste 6 oz. Box was not a great fit for my teeth. The mint taste and lack of ineffective whitening technique left me disappointed. This product didn’t meet my expectations that all. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone unless you like mint toothpaste.
Latanza R.
Iowa City, IA
I have sensitive gums so from the few times I have used this toothpaste I would rate it a 5 and that is because it did exactly what it stated it would do protect. When I eat something cold or hot my teeth was not bothering me like it normally would.
Mesa M.
Henrico, VA
I bought this from Target but i’m pretty sure Costco has it in bulk as well. It’s not pricey. It works pretty well with cleaning my teeth and my dentist said it was helping with cavities. However it made my gums very sensitive so I stopped using it.
Amanda T.
buckeye
This is an ok toothpaste. The price isn’t as good as others and though it gets your teeth nice and clean it isn’t as tough on bad breath. It isn’t my first choice for toothpaste. Works but you’ll need a good mouth wash afterwards.
Sandra S.
Morganton
This toothpaste has a pleasant taste and gives you triple protection from cavities. The toothpaste has swirls through it and it makes your breath smell good. There is no aftertaste as you get from some toothpaste.
Brandon H.
Sumter, SC
This is not my favorite. Personally, I’m just not crazy about the taste. It does do a good job at making you teeth look and feel good though. It’s also a little less expensive so there is that to consider.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate this toothpaste, I feel like it does nothing for my teeth. It doesn’t whiten them, nor does it leave my breath smelling the best. I never repurchased this. It also has a ton of fluoride in it.
Jennifer P.
I can't remember exactly if this is the one I used. But when I did use it, it wasn't the best. But not the worst either. I didn't see much of a difference but I'm not sure about it.
Jackie S.
Anaheim, CA
I guess I just expected better from this product. I would say this product is great but the minty taste I feel in my mouth after brushing my teeth did not take too long with this product. If you are looking for something affordable or just a substitute when you are away from home I guess this can be an alternative.
Ariel F.
Grants Pass, OR
I really don’t writing negative reviews but I was not a fan of this product. The taste is okay. But I found it got crusted over in the end of the tube very quickly. I feel each time I opened it to use it had already dried out from that morning/evening. I didn’t hate it, I just wouldn’t buy it again.