Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Dee H.
Decatur, AL
Basic toothpaste at a discount price that is refreshing and effective. Used it for years and still buy it on occasion when funds are tight. Avaiable at grocery's and discount stores like Family Dollar, it is easily found. Good product at a good price.
A C.
Call me a traditionalist, but I have been using and enjoying Aquafresh original Triple Protection toothpaste since I was old enough to buy my own toothpaste. I love the way it tastes and how clean my mouth feels after brushing. Would definitely recommend in combination with a good cavity rinse.
Madison W.
I mean I've tried it once or twice and I liked it, it's toothpaste, there's not much to say. I liked it because it had Fluoride and I don't like mouthwash so that helps a whole lot. I would recommend this product.
Jennifer B.
Ridge Spring, SC
I'm a creature of habit and have been using this toothpaste for at least 20 years. Every time I have tried another brand, I have gone back to my trusty Aquafresh. Not overly minty and no grit or froth.
Rebecca F.
Hattiesburg, MS
I was not a huge fan of this toothpaste. I don't really like the flavor. It did leave my teeth feeling clean, but it does not help with sensitivity at all, although it is not advertised too, and that is okay. I am just not a big fan of regular toothpaste, and the flavor of this one is not as good as many others.
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
It tasted awful and I don't mean that like I tried to eat it, putting it in my mouth to brush my teeth tasted really bad. It was chalky and I'm not sure if it cleaned my teeth as well as Crest or Colgate does and that's why I switched over to them from this brand! I don't recommend it.
Callista C.
Vista, CA
It's honeslty just toothpaste for me. It's not terrible, I just don't find it appealing enough to continuously repurchase. Maybe it's the colors-- or maybe I find it too sweet and not as refreshing as I'd like my toothpaste to be. I like it to feel cool and crisp, not sweet and sticky.
Eileen S.
I used to use aquafresh every time I would go to my friends house because that's the toothpaste they had in their guest room. I feel like it doesn't really do the job compared to the other brands. It just foams up a lot and I feel like my teeth aren't as smooth as they could be.
Lola M.
I have been using Aquafresh since High school lol. My mom used to buy it and I love it. It gives me that fresh breath clean feeling that's long lasting and it's made with baking soda in it so you get the power of baking soda to clean your teeth. I definitely recommend it to anyone.
Alexis L.
This toothpaste isn't an awful product, but it isn't one that I would purchase over Crest or Colgate. I feel like the flavor tasted very artificial and left an awful film over my teeth and the roof of my mouth. I didn't feel like I had even cleaned my chompers afterwards!