Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
The flavor is awful (in my opinion) and stays with you. My teeth feel clean but because of the bad flavor my breathe doesn’t feel fresh. I can’t think of the right word to describe the taste other than... metal like? Definitely try a sample size from the travel sized section in walmart or target before purchasing.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I actually forgot about this brand until i saw it on here. This was always my favorite! I used this for years growing up. The best flavor. I eventually moved on to use tooth paste with benefits like whitening. I would love to try s whitening paste from them with their great flavor.
Morgan B.
['Bowling Green', ''], KY
It’s just as good as any other toothpaste. In my opinion there wasn’t anything outstanding about this product, it was super average it made my teeth sore so I switched to the sensitive one and that one did the same as well.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a good brand although I don't use it often I don't have problems with it. I guess because it isn't a whitening tooth paste I don't pay attention to it even though most whitening pastes don't work anyway.
Jessie C.
alpharetta
Does its job. I used this toothpaste for about 4 months and it was effective at keeping my teeth clean, however, I am not the biggest fan of the flavor. It’s nothing special but it will keep your teeth clean.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This toothpaste works good.its a good value for the money. I use this sometimes. I’ve used more than once, and I found that it does have a decent flavor, but my mouth don’t feel as clean as I want it to.
Janisa Q.
My husband used to use this kind of toothpaste before we got married and I couldn’t use it. I hated the taste and the grit. I felt like it didn’t get all the plaque off my teeth. We switched over to crest
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
I hate this toothpaste, I feel like it does nothing for my teeth. It doesn’t whiten them, nor does it leave my breath smelling the best. I never repurchased this. It also has a ton of fluoride in it.
Gina B.
Barbourville
This is the tooth paste my mom and dad bought while I was growing up and I always had good news at the dentist, so it did it’s job. One thing I didn’t like was the flavor they bought, it wasn’t minty enough for me. They always bought a twin pack and it was worth its money.
Fae A.
Great brand of toothpaste and I like the flavoring. Some toothpaste brands will have a stale mint flavor .. but, this one does not. Leaves me feeling clean and not like I need to rebrush my teeth. I recommend.