Personal CareOral CareToothbrushesAquafresh

Aquafresh Triple Protection Firm Clean Hard Toothbrush

by Aquafresh

Aquafresh Triple Protection Firm Clean Hard Toothbrush

Flex zone
End rounded bristles to help protect gums
The flexible neck bends to help absorb excess pressure from brushing
Comfortable non-slip rubber grip

Safety Warnings
Children under 6 years should be supervised during brushing. Do not allow bristles or toothbrush to be chewed.
Abusive/excessive bending may break the neck of the toothbrush.

Quantity
Number of Units - 1

Preparation and Usage
Use Aquafresh® toothpaste, toothbrush and mouthwash as part of your daily routine to care for your mouth to keep it healthy and happy.
Visit your dentist regularly. It is recommended that toothbrushes are replaced every 3 months.

Storage Type
Ambient

Minimum Age Advisory
6 Years

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Triple Protection Firm Clean Hard Toothbrush!
How would you rate this product?
Influenster M.
Great toothbrush, small head and very good value for money. Nice size, easy to reach back teeth.They feel great on my teeth while brushing. I recommend it.
Atym S.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly, tooth brushes aren't that big of a deal to me. Just a friendly reminder to change them every 8+12 weeks.
Hannah C.
fayetteville
Great toothbrush for the price. I usually buy these and see that’s at dollar tree. They are good and leave mouth fresh.
Ruby O.
Lakeland, FL
I rarely buy different brands than Colgate but this brand is okay I have tried it once. I use to purchase their toothpaste for years.
Orin H.
I just look for soft and gentle burst so I don’t a care what brand. What ever I find in my bathroom is not used and still in package I would take when I need to. I’m not a picky person for brush.
Taj J.
New Brunswick
When your budget is low but you need a clean smile I would go with this brush. Cost effective and works well.
Shannon E.
Kissimmee, FL
This was a nice toothbrush but I found that after little time it’s bristles started to bend and curve.
Ashley G.
De Mossville, KY
Love love love this product! It works so well, and doesn’t cost an arm and leg! Would recommend!
Toly R.
Enid, OK
Flexible exelente para mis hijos y mi marido por que el los usa muy de acuerdo a su estilo y tipo de dentadura sencible
Adelle G.
Canonstown, Hayle
So I love a firm toothbrush as I really like to feel clean after. This brush definitely delivers

Looking for your answer?