Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Extreme Clean®  Whitening Action Mint Blast Toothpaste 7 oz. Tube uploaded by Garcia D.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Extreme Clean® Whitening Action Mint Blast Toothpaste 7 oz. Tube
Lori P.
Burr Ridge , IL
This is the only toothpaste I use. I prefer pastes and don’t like gels and I also found that I was allergic to some ingredient in other toothpastes that made the inside of my bottom lip peel. This is a combo of a paste and gel, but I like it because of how it foams so it lathers(?) well in the mouth unlike most gels. It leaves my mouth feeling clean (natural toothpastes don’t do this...) and no allergic reaction!
Angela M.
Tybee Island
First of all you can never go wrong with Aquafresh. The company has been around for a long time for a reason. This is my favorite toothpaste to use. It typically costs a little less than the other leading brands and my teeth feel very clean after using this one. I love the flavor too. I feel like my breath stays smelling fresh for longer after I use this one.
Julia L.
Woodhaven
As far as paste goes, it’s my back up. I prefer the competition, but I do like the triple color paste 😁. It works, cleans, fresh breath...all that. It’s just about preference! I would recommend, but I feel like every adult already knows which brand of toothpaste they prefer! Or at least they should by now 🙌🏼
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love love love this toothpaste. It’s got taste as well as it doesn’t burn your mouth when you brush your teeth.. It gets your teeth very clean and on a budget as well, so if you can guess I buy it often. I would just like to finish with a yes I would recommend this toothpaste over n over again!
Lindsey S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Worst toothpaste I've used in a while. It doesn't taste good and doesn't leave my mouth feeling or tasting clean. It leaves my mouth dry and funny tasting. A little toothpaste does not go a long way and in order to feel like I get toothpaste through my whole mouth I end up having to reapply toothpaste in the middle of my routine. I would definitely not recommend this product to others.
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
I thought this was effective compared to other leading brands. There is another called Ultrabright, and it’s wonderful at a fraction of the cost. This had a weird flavor afterwards. I always prefer mint. I think it cleaned fine, but most people today opt for a whitening + enamel paste
Taylor J.
Camas
This is nice toothpaste. It’s affordable and gets my mouth feeling clean. It foams up a lot in my opinion. It’s not my number one choice, but definitely my number two.
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
I wasn’t a fan of this toothpaste. I felt like it didn’t have a good tase the flavor of mint was far too strong. And it didn’t get my mouth feeling very clean either. So I didn’t re purchase it. I’ll be sticking to Colgate.
Danielle C.
It’s very minty but I can’t get past the taste. It gives me the worst after taste and it makes me wanna throw up. I feel like it would be an amazing toothpaste if I could get past the taste and that’s why I’m giving it 3 stars.
tsha n.
Honolulu, HI
I love how minty this is. And how clean my mouth feels after using this toothpaste! I do prefer Aquafresh when it comes to toothpaste because the texture is not too gritty but it still feels like it cleans.