Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Extreme Clean®  Whitening Action Mint Blast Toothpaste 7 oz. Tube uploaded by Elisabeth S.Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Extreme Clean®  Whitening Action Mint Blast Toothpaste 7 oz. Tube uploaded by Garcia D.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Extreme Clean® Whitening Action Mint Blast Toothpaste 7 oz. Tube
Tatiana H.
Indianapolis
This is my all time favorite toothpaste. I bought it at target just to try it out and I fell in love. I use it 2 times a day and my mouth feels clean afterwards. The fun part is that the toothpaste foams a lot when you brush. I would for sure repurchase!
Suzie S.
I haven’t used this since I was a child but I’ll never forget it. Aquafresh was the first brand I tried with the red white n blue concept n I hated it as a kid. Comical to me now. I gave it 5 because I never had major problems with my teeth as a kid like cavities. And it kept my teeth white too
Ginger W.
Corbin
Oh it's that orange tube! Used to get this as a teenager. Very interesting toothpaste, I must say. It worked well, though I grew tiresome of it. The tube is definitely an eye catcher, though! Usually see blues and frosty colors. I'd say it's decent, if my memory serves me correctly.
Anna D.
Beaufort
Aquafresh Tripe Protection Extreme Clean Whitening action mint toothpaste did not meet my approval for long term use. It is too foamy when brushing with it and I felt like I had to constantly spit. I do like the flip lid and the larger screw on caps, but it just didn’t work for me.
Alex R.
Newburgh
This toothpaste worked well. My mouth felt very clean afterwards, but if I am getting picky it has a much weird taste than other brands like Crest or Colgate, but that doesn’t really matter so much as long as it cleaned my teeth well like a toothpaste should.
Kelsey L.
Benton
This toothpaste is pretty good I like that it has the whitening action which is what I look for in a toothpaste. I don't really like the taste of this one in my mouth and leave the weird residue and I feel like my breath still isn't all that fresh.
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
I cannot under any circumstances use any other toothpaste for any reason ever. It’s that serious. I tried this once when I was young and felt so powerful because my older brother said this burns his mouth, my weird self thought “cool, I can handle a burning mouth!” And also “it must be working so well!” Honestly though, I have confidence my breath is nice and my teeth are clean after using this brand of toothpaste, and can’t see myself ever switching to a different brand.
Kathryn G.
newport
I’ve bought this a couple of times just to try a different brand. It’s pretty good and it gets the job done but it’s not my favorite lol not that it’s bad I just don’t typically gravitate to this brand. Overall pretty good though.
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love love love this toothpaste. It’s got taste as well as it doesn’t burn your mouth when you brush your teeth.. It gets your teeth very clean and on a budget as well, so if you can guess I buy it often. I would just like to finish with a yes I would recommend this toothpaste over n over again!
Taylor J.
Bend
This is nice toothpaste. It’s affordable and gets my mouth feeling clean. It foams up a lot in my opinion. It’s not my number one choice, but definitely my number two.