Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Extreme Clean® Whitening Action Mint Blast Toothpaste 5.6 oz. 2 count Box

BY AQUAFRESH

Emily R.
Portland, OR
I really enjoy the Extreme Clean line of Aquafresh toothpaste. It's the only toothpaste that feels like it really gets my teeth clean, and also freshens my breath. I hate when I travel because I can never find this toothpaste in travel size and my teeth never feel clean enough without i.
Miranda L.
Klamath Falls, OR
I have been using this toothpaste for years, and I probably won’t stop unless it is discontinued. The price of this toothpaste is pretty average. Whenever I use this toothpaste I feel the cleanliness, so I do feel as if it is extremely effective.
Ore A.
Grand Prairie , TX
Best toothpaste for an avid coffee drinker like me. Coffee stains teeth but thanks to my toothpaste my teeth stays unstained and clean!!! I also love toothpastes that are not overly sweet and I love the taste of aquafresh!!
Yulissa E.
My favorite toothpaste so far.I noticed with those toothpaste that it seems to foam up more than other toothpastes which seems to do a better job when brushing.Has a much better quality than many other toothpastes.
Ashley C.
Salt Lake City
There’s something off about the toothpaste because I have never liked it. It does the job of cleaning your teeth but the taste is terrible and I can’t really stick with a toothpaste that goes in my mouth at least twice a day with a repulsive taste. I also feel like there was an aftertaste even after I rinsed my mouth
Jessy C.
Danielle V.
You want fresh breath everytime after only 1 good brush. This is the product you want. It's amazing. Works great. Cleans teeth and gums and leaves fresh breath every time.
Alyssa B.
At first, I could not stand the tase of this toothpaste! But I have it a few days and I found that it left my teeth feeling cleaner than any other toothpaste I had used. I also love how fresh my breath feels and smells afterwards!
Stacy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite Toothpaste! I love it and have repurchased it many times over the years. I usually get mines inside target or Walmart for under $5 for a twin pack. I used to be a Colgate and crest fan until I tried this
Tabitha H.
This is the only toothpaste my husband and I will use. The foaming action gives you a thoroughly clean feeling, not only for your teeth, but for your entire mouth. The whitening also does pretty well considering we drink coffee every day.