Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Extreme Clean® Whitening Action Mint Blast Toothpaste 5.6 oz. 2 count Box

BY AQUAFRESH

Judie Z.
New York City
This has got to be my favorite toothpaste. It's minty and refreshing, and it leaves my teeth feeling extremely clean and polished. I like the minty tingle it leaves in my mouth because this proves to me that it's effective at what it's supposed to do. I've tried many toothpastes out there, but I keep coming back to this one because it's just that good.
Cynthia B.
Santa Barbara
I love this product! The foaming action is wonderful! I use this product daily and will continue to until I find something else. I buy this toothpaste at my local drug store. I feel this product does a great job and as I said before I will use it again.
Yulissa E.
My favorite toothpaste so far.I noticed with those toothpaste that it seems to foam up more than other toothpastes which seems to do a better job when brushing.Has a much better quality than many other toothpastes.
Janelle A.
This has been my favorite tooth paste for years! I always feel so minty and clean after I use this! My mouth stays so fresh! I have nothing negative to say about this! Must try!!!
Tatum M.
Oklahoma City, OK
The most affordable toothpaste on the market with a great taste, too! Aquafresh Triple Protection Extreme Clean Whitening Action does just what it’s name implies - whitens and cleanses with extreme power!
Miranda L.
Klamath Falls, OR
I have been using this toothpaste for years, and I probably won’t stop unless it is discontinued. The price of this toothpaste is pretty average. Whenever I use this toothpaste I feel the cleanliness, so I do feel as if it is extremely effective.
Stacy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite Toothpaste! I love it and have repurchased it many times over the years. I usually get mines inside target or Walmart for under $5 for a twin pack. I used to be a Colgate and crest fan until I tried this
Ore A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Best toothpaste for an avid coffee drinker like me. Coffee stains teeth but thanks to my toothpaste my teeth stays unstained and clean!!! I also love toothpastes that are not overly sweet and I love the taste of aquafresh!!
Jessica R.
Oakdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I would give this 10 stars if I could. This stuff is amazing. My teeth always feel so clean and fresh! Plus you can always find the two pack for a great deal at cvs. I definitely recommend!
Danielle V.
You want fresh breath everytime after only 1 good brush. This is the product you want. It's amazing. Works great. Cleans teeth and gums and leaves fresh breath every time.