Personal CareOral CareToothpasteAquafresh
Aquafresh Triple Protection Extreme Clean Whitening Action Mint Blast Toothpaste

by Aquafresh

Anyone else prefer this one over the regular aquafresh!
Start your review of Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Extreme Clean® Whitening Action Mint Blast Toothpaste!
Product Highlights
This is my go to toothpaste that I have been using for years. It is very effective at cleaning and whitening my teeth in reviews
Corrin F.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Extreme Clean® Whitening Action Mint Blast Toothpaste uploaded by Corrin F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Obsessed with this! Only toothpaste I’ll use and tastes so minty and fresh.Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Extreme Clean® Whitening Action Mint Blast Toothpaste Have behemoth using this for years.
Dana H.
Meridian, MS
I love this tooth paste it foams while you are brushing and gets in between the areas that your brush may not get into.
Roseann L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Fresh breath and clean teeth. I feel like my mouth enjoys this product. Always easy to find
Candice M.
Webb City
The taste was blah my mouth didn’t feel as clean as I’d like. It didn’t meet my expectations. I bought it at Walmart. If your looking for a basic clean it works. Not satisfied at all. Will not recommend.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the packaging and the working function of this paste. I’ve used this multiple times and I even bought the kids for my son. It’s very effective and it cleans like foam and cleans thorough. Will definitely buy again and recommend to buy. It has a light orange taste .
Season E.
Goddard, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a good toothpaste. It makes my teeth feel clean. Makes my breath fresh. It’s not overpriced. It’s not one of those overly minty flavors which I like.
Chelsea A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Extreme Clean® Whitening Action Mint Blast Toothpaste uploaded by Chelsea A.
I have used this toothpaste for a long time, and I would never think of switching to another! I always get a great deal on it, And I always am left feeling EXTREMELY CLEAN AND REFRESHED. I love waking up and using this first thing in the morning, the great cooling sensation makes you feel amazing. It is long lasting, and works great! Wouldn't trade this toothpaste for anything!
Tiffani M.
This product is fantastic! It leaves your teeth sparking and feeling fresh and clean! The price is very reasonable and affordable. I would pick this over Crest or Colgate anytime. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Regina B.
Grayson, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love the clean feeling my mouth has after using this toothpaste. This does better than any of the other brands, and has a great price point. If you want your teeth to feel clean I recommend this brand.
April C.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I believe that this toothpaste is the best on the market (that is my opinion). This toothpaste finds its way into places that the toothbrush is unable to get in too. Once you have finished brushing your teeth, your mouth feels better than going to the dentist for a cleaning (my opinion). You breathe is minty fresh, the bubbling action is a plus (a PLUS).