Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Extreme Clean® Pure Breath Action Toothpaste 7 oz. Tube

BY AQUAFRESH

Michelle P.
USA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
At first I was skeptical in purchasing aquafresh toothpaste as I didn't think it would work very well in cleaning my teeth and keeping my breathe smelling fresh, however I was wrong
Mary N.
Burnsville
This is the only toothpaste I feel does the job for me personally. I love that my teeth are literally squeaky clean immediately after brushing (seriously, rub your finger against your teeth and hear it squeak!) I hate toothpastes that enables my teeth to grind after use. This toothpaste does not do that!
Gabrielle T.
San Marcos, TX
It got my teeth clean for sure but too clean!!! It left this film around my teeth that was sticky and felt like slimy. It was weird. Ive had one other toothpaste do that. I just try to steer clear from this stuff all together. It does wonders to freshen breath but its way too harsh on my teeth.
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After using this, I don't really try aquafresh anymore. I wasn't a huge fan of the flavor. (But it wasn't awful) I just felt lile the tootpaste was a bit grainy.
💎👑adubz A.
Wood-Ridge
Love love love!!! My favorite toothpaste!! Always my go to! Love the taste and it leaves my breath smelling minty fresh plus makes my teeth feel squeaky clean! 😀
Brooke B.
Kent, OH
I haven't used this product a lot but I have used it before it's very nice I prefer other things above it. But it does have a better taste and some other products I have used it comes out nicely on my toothbrush and I like how clean it makes my teeth feel when I'd have used the product
Gina C.
Las Vegas
Aqua fresh triple action is the nastiest toothpaste I’ve ever used! The taste is so bad I couldn’t even finish brushing. I’m shocked people buy it. Everyone likes different things so makes sense but if someone gave it to me I’d turn it down or throw it away yuck!
Leslee M.
Mount Vernon, NY
This Aquafresh Triple Protection Extreme Clean Pure Breath Action Toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. The taste is not to overpowering and clears up morning breath. I would definitely recommend it. I use it all the time.
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Inga S.
It seemed as a good toothpaste, but was not able to provide the same effect to impress. It’s whitening properties are weak compare to similar product. I used it coupe of years ago, but it didn’t work as promised