Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Extreme Clean® Pure Breath Action Toothpaste 7 oz. Tube

BY AQUAFRESH

Katie B.
Bentonville, AR
While this toothpaste kept my pearly whites clean, the taste was awful. Brushing your teeth needs to be part of your daily routine, and this stuff made it hard to do. I just wanted that taste out of my mouth as soon as possible.
Lasair J.
Slidell, LA
My favorite toothpaste. My mouth doesn't feel clean with any other toothpaste. Lathers nicely, cleans well, and tastes fantastic. It's a pop top, which I love, and stands on the lid which I also love. Definitely going to keep buying until they quit making it.
Mayra C.
Yakima, WA
Love this toothpaste and this flavor specifically. Leaves my mouth Fresca no supper clean. I use it 2-4 time a day love this brand. Purchase it buy bundle at Costco and always repurchase it. I recommend it
Stephanie L.
Circleville, OH
Love the lather and minty taste. After using, my mouth, breath stay freash all day. My teeth feel like ive been to the dentist for a cleaning. Love this product!
Kasandra S.
La Mesa, CA
I love love love how minty this makes your mouth feel. I can never use any other toothpaste because it just doesn't give me the fresh clean mouth i need.
kirsti R.
When I used this product it was OK I don't really care for it i prefer the baking soda tooth paste. But don't get me wrong it's still a great product!
Brittany A.
High Springs, FL
Used this a few times. I wouldn't really recommend this though, Colgate is a much better option. As this did not whiten my teeth or really leave my teeth feeling as smooth as Colgate. Not satisfied really
Mia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love using this.. I was a little skeptical at first because I'm used to higher in toothpaste.
Elaine A.
Humacao , PR
Love this toothpaste, keeps your teeth clean, your mouth smells fresh all day long
Breanna L.
Centralia, IL
This toothpaste works well but I do not like the taste of it at all . Don't think it freshens breathe at all.