Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Extreme Clean® Pure Breath Action Toothpaste 7 oz. Tube

BY AQUAFRESH

Mary N.
Burnsville
This is the only toothpaste I feel does the job for me personally. I love that my teeth are literally squeaky clean immediately after brushing (seriously, rub your finger against your teeth and hear it squeak!) I hate toothpastes that enables my teeth to grind after use. This toothpaste does not do that!
brooke b.
Kent, OH
I haven't used this product a lot but I have used it before it's very nice I prefer other things above it. But it does have a better taste and some other products I have used it comes out nicely on my toothbrush and I like how clean it makes my teeth feel when I'd have used the product
Lauren P.
This toothpaste wasn’t bad by any means but it wasn’t anything spectacular either. It did the trick, I used it until it was gone but I didn’t repurchase it. The taste was okay but left a bit of a gritty feeling in my mouth even after swishing.
Amberly W.
Brookville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After using this, I don't really try aquafresh anymore. I wasn't a huge fan of the flavor. (But it wasn't awful) I just felt lile the tootpaste was a bit grainy.
Lasair J.
Slidell, LA
My favorite toothpaste. My mouth doesn't feel clean with any other toothpaste. Lathers nicely, cleans well, and tastes fantastic. It's a pop top, which I love, and stands on the lid which I also love. Definitely going to keep buying until they quit making it.
Mayra C.
Yakima, WA
Love this toothpaste and this flavor specifically. Leaves my mouth Fresca no supper clean. I use it 2-4 time a day love this brand. Purchase it buy bundle at Costco and always repurchase it. I recommend it
Stephanie L.
Circleville, OH
Love the lather and minty taste. After using, my mouth, breath stay freash all day. My teeth feel like ive been to the dentist for a cleaning. Love this product!
Marg H.
Dallas, TX
It's alright. My breath does feel fresh after brushing and rinsing out. I wouldn't say this product does anything special for cavity protection or whitening. The taste is nice and minty, not so strong that it burns your tongue or anything like that. It does the trick though after eating but you still need a good mouth wash if you're going to eat onions or garlic or something of that nature. This alone wouldn't do.
Shelbie M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I'm not one to try very many different kinds of toothpaste, I usually pick one and stick with it. I'm not really a fan of Aquafresh in general, I just feel like the toothpastes that I have tried from them don't feel like they get my teeth as clean as other brands I have tried and the taste is not good. Honestly wouldn't recommend.
Shawntell M.
This is a good cheap toothpaste to get! When you're on a trip & forget your toothpaste, you could pick this up at like a dollar store & it's cheap. Works about the same as any other toothpaste! It has satisfied me every time I used it, but this isn't the toothpaste I usually often get that's why it's rated at a 4.