Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh +Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Gemma L.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Fresh Mint Extra Fresh® +Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Dentist recommended active ingredient.
Healthy gums.
Strong teeth.
Fresh breath. see more...

Abby S.
Louisville, KY
Good toothpaste but it lathers way too much for my personal liking (minus one star for that). It does clean well, however. I do not notice any significant whitening, but I personally don't usually count on toothpaste to whiten my teeth so I did not incorperate that into my rating. My cousins and aunt have used this for years and love it for their everyday, standard toothpaste.
Tanya K.
Trinity, FL
HUGE fan of aquafresh and it is primarily because of the way it foams and lathers inside my mouth when i brush. when it lathers so much i feel like it is doing its job and getting everything removed. plus my breath always smells fresh after i use this toothpaste. it does have some whitening effect but not as much as colgate optic white
Alyssa P.
Van Lear, KY
I like the taste of this product. The texture of this product is weird and I do not like how it made my teeth feel. It was like they had grit on them. It was not pleasant. I used it once and threw it away. It did not meet my expectations. I would not recommend to other people. I bought this at walmart.
Jenny M.
Gray, KY
When I visited my local dentist office I was told to try this out. So I did and I love it! It's not hard on your teeth like other brands. There are some brands that will actually remove the enamel off your teeth after a period of time. I would love to recommend this to family and friends.
Sara W.
This isn't really one my favorite toothpaste to use. Nice flavor but definitely cannot stray away from my favorite brand of toothpaste. I personally don't like to use this and wouldn't buy it again but everyone has their on opinion. This toothpaste may work out better for someone else.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Loved the fresh mint taste and it made my breathe smell really good. I bought it on sale at Kroger in my hometown as it was a good price. My teeth felt clean after using it. I would buy it again as its my second go to toothpaste when I can't get the one I use right now on sale.
Barbara F.
Hinesville, GA
I only bought the Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste once. I didn't even finish the tube. the taste seemed off to me, like the three colors and flavors were fighting each other. It seemed more like an after taste than a clean mouth. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like Aquafresh! One reason is it is usually $.99 at the store I shop. This says fresh mint but it is horrible tasting. I like a little mint flavor. I usually get the gel. It is a great toothpaste, I can't handle too much mint. I think it is the white stripe, too chalky!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Not a fan of having fluoride in my toothpaste. Aquafresh Triple Extra Fresh + Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste Fresh Mint is nice overall. Probably would recommend this toothpaste to others. Flavor is nice. Makes teeth feel great. Pretty satisfied overall with this proiduct
Stephanie P.
Not my favorite compared to other brands of toothpaste, however this brand is cheaper so maybe that is why I don't feel it works quite as well. I definitely prefer Colgate to Aquafresh or even Crest. I wouldn't recommend. This toothpaste is really just for saving a buck.