Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh +Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste Fresh Mint uploaded by Gemma L.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Fresh Mint Extra Fresh® +Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
Dentist recommended active ingredient.
Healthy gums.
Strong teeth.
Fresh breath. see more...

Amber S.
Jack, AL
What can I say I could literally die if I did not have toothpaste! It's the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I do before bed. Aquafresh is a great toothpaste product and I would recommend this. They have other salvors as well such as vanilla "crazy" but it's good!
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
Works well: foams nicely, rinses nicely, breaks down tartar well and doesn't leave a gritty texture. Saw some color improvement after a few weeks. However, the flavor could use a little help.
LeeAnne S.
Hallettsville, TX
I like this toothpaste a lot. I wouldn't say it's my favorite tasting toothpaste but it definitely gets the job done and my teeth feel clean when I'm done brushing.
Abby S.
Louisville, KY
Good toothpaste but it lathers way too much for my personal liking (minus one star for that). It does clean well, however. I do not notice any significant whitening, but I personally don't usually count on toothpaste to whiten my teeth so I did not incorperate that into my rating. My cousins and aunt have used this for years and love it for their everyday, standard toothpaste.
Tanya K.
Trinity, FL
HUGE fan of aquafresh and it is primarily because of the way it foams and lathers inside my mouth when i brush. when it lathers so much i feel like it is doing its job and getting everything removed. plus my breath always smells fresh after i use this toothpaste. it does have some whitening effect but not as much as colgate optic white
Jenny L.
Barbourville, Ky
When I visited my local dentist office I was told to try this out. So I did and I love it! It's not hard on your teeth like other brands. There are some brands that will actually remove the enamel off your teeth after a period of time. I would love to recommend this to family and friends.
Barbara F.
Hinesville, GA
I only bought the Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste once. I didn't even finish the tube. the taste seemed off to me, like the three colors and flavors were fighting each other. It seemed more like an after taste than a clean mouth. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Loved the fresh mint taste and it made my breathe smell really good. I bought it on sale at Kroger in my hometown as it was a good price. My teeth felt clean after using it. I would buy it again as its my second go to toothpaste when I can't get the one I use right now on sale.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like Aquafresh! One reason is it is usually $.99 at the store I shop. This says fresh mint but it is horrible tasting. I like a little mint flavor. I usually get the gel. It is a great toothpaste, I can't handle too much mint. I think it is the white stripe, too chalky!
Julian T.
Artesia, CA
I felt like its an average toothpaste. It didn't leave me extra fresh as it claimed and as far as whitening I didn't feel like it did much. It does the job but I was not in love. The bright side is that it was very affordable so I didn't feel like it was a waste.