Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Cavity Protection Cool Mint Toothpaste 5.6 oz. 2 count Box

BY AQUAFRESH

Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hate the flavor and the aftertaste that it leaves but my teeth felt clean so there’s that. You can try a sample size of this if you look for it in the travel sized section at walmart or target. Personally, would not buy again.
Brittany P.
It's not my favorite tooth paste but it gets the cleaning done. I prefer more of a peppermint flavor rather than a spearmint. Besides flavor I don't have any complaints!
Anita D.
Atkins, AR
Aquafresh is my favorite toothpaste among the many. With the triple protection, I feel that I am getting everything that I need out of the toothpaste. The mild flavor of the mint is really great for my sensitive tongue, not sensitive teeth. I buy the 2 pack for added savings.
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste worked really well for me and always kept my mouth feeling clean and good dentist checkups. But after I tried a sample of crest, the mint of aquafresh have toothpaste was just so overpowering. It's great but only if you like that super super minty feeling.
Tori G.
pfafftown, NC
I was not impressed in the least with this toothpaste. If your looking for a basic run-of-the-mill toothpaste then this is your guy. It doesn't whiten particularly well and the taste and consistency is off-putting. I would go with Colgate optic white instead.
Brianna P.
I mean, this does what it says. It's a toothpaste. Personally, I think this toothpaste tastes weird. My teeth don't FEEL clean after I have used this. I feel like I have to use a mouthwash. On the plus side, it's not the worst toothpaste that I've used before.
Kaleighh F.
West Haven
I used this product as a kid and teenager. It was good for that time period, but as I moved into college I switched tooth pastes for a more structured feeling on my teeth. I would recommend this although my opinion changed from when I first used it
Asia F.
Taft, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It gets the job done, but is not for me. I have sensitive teeth and this does nothing more than clean. As for whitening, I can't say it does much. Its your run-of-the-mill toothpaste brand that's affordable. I honestly would not recommend this brand if price is not an issue.
Andrea O.
Longwood, FL
I have horrible teeth! I just didn't take care of them appropriately growing up but I didn't like this toothpaste at all. I don't know if it was just the one I tried but I was a fan. I would be willing to try it again but I don't know if I will.
Kyla H.
Waterloo, IA
I've used this toothpaste when I was younger but I've never stuck with it. My family and I have always found Crest, Colgate or Arm and Hammer to be better. I don't know if it's because they have bigger names, or if they just work better for us.