BY AQUAFRESH

As soon as your baby starts teething, it is important for you to care for their teeth and gums. Once your child demonstrates the ability to spit out toothpaste into the sink, Aquafresh recommends you switch to Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste with fluoride to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria D.
carmel, IN
Was great for my little ones when they were learning how to brush their teeth. The flavor was good...but it does make them want to eat/swallow it - which you don't want them learning or wanting to do.
But all in all, I would recommend it to people with young ones learning about tooth care.
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
My kids do not like the Colgate flouride free toothpaste (they get mad and spit it out if I use it by mistake) and they love this one. I have given them other pricier strawberry flavors etc, but this is their favorite toothpaste and it has a better price than any of the other ones they like.
Samia P.
Rockville, MD
Honestly tastes disgusting I waned to die when I was brushing my teeth the other day because it was that bad. Just save your money and use it for something better
Michell A.
Miami florida
I just try it once with my little cousin and I don't really like it because it looks like a normal toothpaste and when you try to tell the kids to brush their teeth you have to show them like their favorite cartoons or something like that
You should Consider my opinions I thinks that is important
Destiny G.
I use this on my baby every day. It is never too young to start oral care and prevent those sugar bugs from taking root! He gets so excited every single time that we use this toothpaste in our bedtime routine.
Sunila J.
I've used this for my son/toddler and he absolutely loves the flavor. He would rather eat it than brush with it, LOL. It tastes great, smells great and works great, I highly recommend it.
Frances J.
Sandusky
I don't have any kids but my sister does and she has tried it before she said that her liltle girl liked the taste and wanted to brush her teeth she didn't have any problems getting her to brush she uses it every day
Alicia B.
Beaver, OH
Toothpaste is one of the most important things to start your day. These are great and my 3 year old daughter loves to brush her teeth because of these products.
Shan J.
Saint Louis, MO
Good but not that great. Use honest company infant toothpaste. All it does is make others moths smell like banana and strawberry
Robinaustin K.
Nora, VA
My cousin has used this and loves it he loves how it makes his mouth feel clean and like he has gotten all the nuke and granny's