BY AQUAFRESH

As soon as your baby starts teething, it is important for you to care for their teeth and gums. Once your child demonstrates the ability to spit out toothpaste into the sink, Aquafresh recommends you switch to Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste with fluoride to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alycia M.
Alycia M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My 1 year old son loves this toothpaste! The apple banana flavor is so good he always wants to brush his teeth and we never have to fight him, infact he cries when hes done brushing! We have used oragel toothpaste in the past and this is so much better.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
This is the best toothpaste I've found for my Littles to start learning to brush their teeth. It cleans well, they have had zero cavities, and the taste doesn't deter them like others have. They are happy to brush their teeth every time!
Tara G.
Tara G.
Louisburg, KS
My son loves this toothpaste. I used to fight him to brush his teeth but he now loves the flavor so much he is excited to brush his teeth!!
Emily M.
Emily M.
El Paso, TX
My daughter loves this toothpaste! The flavor is perfect for the beginner brusher and eliminates the struggle at tooth brushing time.
Janet L.
Janet L.
Akron
I do not have kids but I do know a few ppl that use this they find it that it works great and the kids love it
Antionette B.
Antionette B.
Las Vegas, NV
I get this for my kids every now and then and the really like the flavor. I haven't heard any complaints.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Apo, Ae
I have never saw this product, but it sounds so appealing and delicious for my kids. I want to try this.
Cait N.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I think it tastes awful, but the baby uses it fine. I like baby toothpastes with minimal ingredients.
Tivon W.
Tivon W.
A good starter toothpaste for young children. And the flavor will make them want to brush
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
This is for sure the best toothpaste that I've found for my picky toddler. Love it