BY AQUAFRESH

As soon as your baby starts teething, it is important for you to care for their teeth and gums. Once your child demonstrates the ability to spit out toothpaste into the sink, Aquafresh recommends you switch to Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste with fluoride to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Caitlin N.
Vista, CA
It made brushing my toddlers teeth so easy. He enjoyed the taste. I did too, only because I had to test it before he tried it. I had to show hime that its good. So happy it was this flavor and not something crazy, like bubblegum. He enjoys brushing his teeth because of this flavor.
Alyssa S.
Spokane, WA
While this was a great toothpaste for our little one as she began to get used to toothpaste, I wasn't the happiest with the fact that it would get her quite sticky. She seemed to enjoy the taste and not mind it. I'm not sure I'd buy it as a gift for another baby though.
Cassandra M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Aquafresh training toothpaste for infants is an amazing purchase find this product isn't only great for you but it's also great for your kids there's no harmful ingredients so why not it's pretty good there really aren't any cons to this car. And I would definitely buy for my kids again
Alycia M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My 1 year old son loves this toothpaste! The apple banana flavor is so good he always wants to brush his teeth and we never have to fight him, infact he cries when hes done brushing! We have used oragel toothpaste in the past and this is so much better.
and f.
Just say no to fluoride toothpaste for little kids! It what universe is it OK to put straight up poison in your kids' mouths on a daily basis? Stop feeding them a pure sugar diet and then filling them up with fluoride. Two big wrongs do not make a right.
Mandy S.
Waterford, WI
My kid really like this tooth paste. Which is good and bad because they don't want to spit it out, but it also isn't a fight to get them to brush twice a day. I would say that it is great for the cost and would totally recommend it to others to use with their kids. TOTALLY WORTH IT :)
maria H.
My kids use this I off ten change products this is the first time only using it so far they like it one of my kids didn't like the flavor of it though but other then that I think it's a good toothpaste
Sarah S.
My boys were not a fan at all of this kind. They hated the taste and hated bushing there teeth. They tried it once and after that we decided to purchase something else. We definitely weren't satisfied.
Michelle H.
This is the best toothpaste I've found for my Littles to start learning to brush their teeth. It cleans well, they have had zero cavities, and the taste doesn't deter them like others have. They are happy to brush their teeth every time!
Elena L.
Aquafresh training toothpaste is my go to toothpaste for my nephew. It works great and he loves it. It exceeded my expectations and it's affordable too.