BY AQUAFRESH

Safe to Swallow No artificial colors or preservatives Natural Apple-Banana Flavor This product contains no sugar As soon as your baby starts teething, it is important for you to care for their teeth and gums. Use Aquafresh® Training Toothpaste with the Aquafresh® Training Toothbrush Once your child demonstrates the ability to spit out toothpaste into the sink, Aquafresh recommends you switch to Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste with fluoride to help strengthen and protect teeth from cavities. *Age recommendations have been provided for guidance.  Ask your dentist when your child should begin using a fluoride toothpaste. Questions? Comments? weekdays ; see more...

• Do kids like this? I have some picky ones, haven't tried the aq...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Hayward, CA
This was just okay for my child. I needed something to keep her gums clean so there was no decay under the gum line. She seemed more interested in the flavor of the toothpaste rather than the actual brushing.
Carrie D.
Greenfield, IN
I purchase Aquafresh Training Toothpaste for my three nieces and they absolutely love brushing their teeth with this toothpaste. As my nieces are only 7, 4, and 2 they have a great amount of understanding the importance of brushing their teeth daily, therefore, each will brush their teeth at least two times daily, however, there are occasions where they may brush their teeth three times a day. I am glad I don't have to fight that they hate the toothpaste as each treat it like a surprised treat. Very happy with this purchase for my nieces.
Michaela S.
Eagle, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This training toothpaste is a must have for getting children in the habit of brushing their teeth. It is flavored perfect for kids and promotes healthy teeth and gums
Karen A.
Bellflower, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Used the with both of my kids when we transitioned from infant toothpaste to them actually holding the brush in their hands and "brushing" their teeth actually it was more like eating the toothpaste off the toothbrush but you know, they liked it obviously. I would let them brush the first time then I would brush their teeth. Good way to help transition them to actual toothpaste.
Meghan C.
Long Beach , CA
Not a fan of this training toothpaste. My six year old sibling spit this back out and wanted her pink bubbly toothpaste. As well as this may work, the product packaging is not as appealing to the young ones as something bright, fun, and colorful. If your small one is a visual one, might wanna grab another paste.
Cassie B.
I LOVE the idea behind this toothpaste and the good habit it helps promote! But one of my kids didn't like the flavor and started refusing to brush her teeth unless she didn't have any toothpaste, and the other would just lick it off the toothbrush and hand it back to me without brushing! Haha...So we stopped using training toothpaste all together and instead just use water and the toothbrush to brush our kiddos teeth.
Gabriela N.
Great choice. I was unable to find a fluoride-less toothpaste on my local stores and for the price, speed and then receive 3 tubes was a bargain.
Reading the instrucctions, you only have to put a small amount (less than the size of a rice bean) so it means that 3 tubes will suffice for the whole training.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't know why this is a brand that I buy and do not like but I only bought the one kind I see here that there are several different brands in this line so who knows maybe I'll give it a shot again but different brand though or not a different brand a different kind of toothpaste
Marvelis T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have aways used this for my little ones when they first start learning to brush their teeth. I feel safe with this product and know they are in no harm is using correctly. Little ones take time to learn to not swallow the tooth paste and this one tastes great for them too.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Both of my kids loved this toothpaste. This is the only training paste they wouldn't fight me to use. The fruity flavor smelled good but I never actually tried it. I still use it on my 3 year old since it's safe to swallow and due to his special needs he doesn't understand to spit.
Korie S.
Zeeland, MI
Do kids like this? I have some picky ones, haven't tried the aquafresh brand yet