Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube see more...

Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the worst tasting toothpaste. I don't like this and my teeth never seem to feel super fresh like other tooth paste leave it.
Denaysha B.
THIS TOOTHPASTE IS HORRIBLE IT MADE ME GAG AND IT BURNS REALLY BAD. I HAVE SENSITIVE GUMS AND THIS IS NOT A SENSITIVE MOUTH PRODUCT.
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
This is an excellent toothpaste. My whole family uses this toothepaste I love the taste and the way it makes my teeth feel so clean.
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do not like Aquafresh, it didn't leave my mouth feeling clean and my teeth felt fuzzy just hours after using it. no starts from me.
Erica G.
I live using the Aquafresh Whitening Toothpaste. It feels like it keeps my mouth clean and breath fresh. Not too minty, just right.
Lauren K.
Fishers, IN
I did not like the flavor of this paste and the feeling in my mouth after using it. Decided not to repurchase for these reasons.
Mary W.
I only use this when they are out of my regular brand or if it is on sale. I like the taste of it better than the other brands.
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Didn't like it at all. Left my teeth gritty and the taste was horrible. The taste I could get over but the grittiness was awful
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Don't like the flavor, wouldn't repurchase, didn't make me feel as fresh as I do with the crest with scope, that's my favorite
Stephanie J.
Was't a fan of this product at all. It was a little high in price and i felt like my mouth wasn't clean or fresh afterwards.