BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube see more...

Suzanne S.
Rialto, CA
This is my kind if toothpaste it foams up so you know all the tiny bubbles are going to work..my moth feels fresh and teeth are clean all day
Maritza D.
Weslaco, TX
This wasn't my top choice for a toothpaste, it did not meet my expectations and I probably won't repurchase. It just wasn't anything special
Monike D.
Everett, MA
For me this product doesn't work so good, i tried in the past and really didn't met my expectations. Unfortunatelly i will not try anymore.
syamala r.
Good tooth paste. i liked the taste and its long lasting freshness. my children love the taste . i would definitely recommend to my friends
stephanie d.
Covington, GA
Keeps breath fresh and in a simple, easy to use container. My go-to toothpaste that I always use and purchase! There are no pros and cons!
Emerald J.
Durant, MS
I tried aqua fresh a couple time and notice that the minty taste that i like after i brush my teeth never stayed long after brushing them
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro , TN
This toothpaste leaves your teeth looking white and your breath smelling good! your cant go wrong with aquafresh! My new favorite brand
Meyline P.
Orlando, FL
El mejor aliento y los dientes super blancos los tienes aqui. Los diferentes sabores de este producto te facilitaran la limpieza bucal.
Jane H.
Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP. is just regular toothpaste. I am not a fan of it.
Christina D.
Burlington, IA
I love Auqafresh. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and minty. The taste last for a while also. Very good tooth paste. I'd recommend it.