Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube see more...

Emily E.
West Lafayette
The taste of this toothpaste is nasty. It is no where near comparable to crest. I will never again buy anything bit crest pro health. Regardless of price.
Amber R.
its not the freshest minty taste out there...but it does remind me of my childhood...i just personally prefer dental products to give me fresher breath
Katie N.
Brandon, MS
I didn't like the flavor of Aquafresh. It didn't make me feel clean and fresh. The paste seems to be chalky. Didn't like the texture against my mouth.
Jessica C.
Bellevue, WA
It is a find toothpaste that does its job. I prefer a less minty flavor so I prefer colgate as my regular brand. The color is also a bit cheesy for me.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
This toothpaste definitely did its job. I did notice whitening after a couple of weeks. Would repurchase. Everybody could use whiter teeth! Must try!
Moraima M.
Milwaukee
This product does not make my teeth and mouth fell fresh and clean at all...I barely see people using it..and I only buy it when my budget is thigh
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
This toothpaste is pretty decent, gets the job done however I'm really into crest and colgate, as they have been family brands since I was little.
Michelle D.
One of my favorite toothpastes! It tastes fresh and leaves my mouth feeling clean, has a good foam to get in between my teeth and freshens breath!
Christee G.
South Holland, IL
This is amazing product my teeth are whiter than before and it feels it great and after on each wash this toothpaste is amazing and I love it.
Nyasia T.
Stratford, CT
Did not like this product at all the tooth paste really felt disgusting in my mouth and it's just something that I will never repurchase again