Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube see more...

Disappointed, mouth still had a bad taste after brushing my teeth and breath was not too fresh. Reminded of using children's toothpaste. Will not purchase again, was not quite effective. Will stick to my regular brand. I will not recommend this product.
Tiffany L.
Really not crazy about this. I don't like the taste of it and it doesn't have the benefits of the other brands of toothpaste I use. maybe it will work for you and maybe it won't. It was a random choice of the day and I didn't quite like it. It was okay.
Anabel D.
I assumed it was a whitening toothpaste but I did not notice any difference. The taste was a little gross and nauseating . The price on the other hand is what made me purchase the item
Robin C.
This product always dries my mouth out. I end up tasting a weird paste-like taste after every use. It does give you a clean feeling. I just don't know that it's worth that aftertaste.
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can't say anything really bad about this toothpaste. It did the job, but we found something we liked better. The taste of Aquafresh was good and I felt it cleaned my teeth well.
Ratna V.
Hayward, CA
Product is good/okay, pretty much just your typical toothpaste. It gets the job done, which is most important. I've used it several times and liked it. I think I bought it at Target.. which is besides the point. I guess I do recommend it..
Kate N.
I never liked the taste of Aquafresh but decided to try it one day because it was on sale. it didn't leave my teeth feeling as clean or my breath as fresh as crest or Colgate.
Christi W.
Oktaha, OK
Comparing this to synsodine I don't reccomend it if I were you I would spend the extra dollar and get a product that will work it does have all the essentials for healthy teeth and gums but it doesn't fight sensitivity
Denisa G.
Jacksonville, AR
This worked okay but it wasn't great. Has a great price point but didn't whiten teeth or feel especially clean. I'd rather spend a little more for a better product.
Kellyv N.
Paragould, AR
I've used squares a few times it was on sale and I like the three colors and different flavors combined in one tube. It cleans and freshes and makes me smile I brush my teeth something more than three times a day