Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube see more...

Deondra C.
I used this toothpaste in the past and i must say i do not like this toothpaste. This toothpaste is too thick and pasty in the mouth and i personally just really dislike the flavors. I also did not get that clean feeling in my mouth. I will never buy this toothpaste again. It might be appealing to others.
Ashley B.
I am not a fan of Aquafresh. I find it has a gritty texture to it and it makes my mouth dry after. I wouldn't recommend this toothpaste to other people because of this. It didn't do much to whiten my teeth either.
Tania A.

it is assumed that this product helps you with care and to whiten teeth , but when I started using this toothpaste , I felt that I whiten teeth despite not drink coffee or other things people told me .
Sophie B.
I do like this toothpaste as it makes my mouth feel really clean after using it and makes my breath smell nice for a long time, quite cheap as well and tastes really nice.
Court D.
I did not like this toothpaste as an every day paste. This is ok if you run out, but not good all the time. I do really like this kind to dry out a cold sore, though.
Coya B.
Wilmington, CA
This was a fun tooth paste as a kid I actually like the bubbles in your mouth however I found a very favorite one that I use so this will not be purchased agaon
Rushell W.
Aquafresh products give a really fresh minty feel after use. the prices are ok but i still prefer arm and hammer even thoiugh it is more expensive
Ashly D.
This tooth paste takes me back to being a kid this is what my parents use to buy so you know it works ! Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh
akeda l.
I like that its minty but because my teeth is sensitive I didn't use it ever again. I bought mine from walmart because its cheaper there!
Gabriel C.
No me ha gustado mucho, su sabor, olor y sensación de frescura no era lo que buscaba y/o esperaba, en mi caso no lo recomiendo