Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube see more...

Allie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My second favorite toothpaste, its pretty much because I love the way it tastes.
Amari C.
Wilmington, DE
I tried it and it didn't really whiten much so I started using something else.
I didnt really like this product because i think it was to strong for my liking
Angie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did not like the taste and it didn't whiten the way I thought it would.....
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
I don't like this brand tooth paste I don't think I would purchase this again
Vanessa C.
Berwyn, IL
Has a great taste to it but it does the job. Wasnt my go to but now it is..
Karen A.
Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste tastes good. It protects my teeth from cavities too. It gives me triple protection, which makes it better than other brands. This toothpaste whitens my teeth, but only a little bit. It does a better job of removing stains and plaque. This toothpaste makes the surface and the interior of my teeth stronger by 25%. This toothpaste helps replace lost calcium as well. The mint flavor is delicious. It is sweet tasting and not too strong. I brush more when I like or love the taste of my toothpaste. This toothpaste lathers, so it is easy to see it working. My breath smells fresh when I am finished. There isn’t an aftertaste either. I use this toothpaste 3 times a day. I brush my teeth morning, noon and night. This toothpaste is a pretty color and it swirls. It is easy to dispense as well. It comes in a medium size tube. The price is fair especially on sale. I give “Aquafresh Triple Protection Advanced Toothpaste” 4 STARS.
Pamela R.
Blair road, Dalry
Aqua fresh is my go to toothpaste! When us inning aqua fresh my teeth always feel clean any my breath is minty! There is a lot of usage in the tube and it lasts for a long time even with 3 people using it! It is not as pricey is some of the brands and for me does the job perfect!
Kim v.
Aquafresh was an ok toothpaste. I purchased it twice because it was on sale when I needed toothpaste, and I figured I'd give it a try. It doesn't compare to others I've used , which worked better. I purchased it at Walmart. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Celeste C.
North York, ON
A very nice toothpaste, I repurchase this toothpaste every time I run out! It's dependable and leaves my teeth feeling and looking clean. The taste isn't overbearing like most mint toothpastes, and I will continue to repurchase