Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube see more...

Carina R.
Didn't like this. Made my teeth feel very strange and had a weird taste. Don't recommend.
Stephanie W.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely hate aqua fresh. The taste is terrible, and leaves an even worse after taste
LaShana C.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I cannot review this product because I have not used or purchased this product before.
Emily D.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Never been a fan of the tastes of this brand of toothpaste. Something just seems weird
Serena B.
Rio Linda, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really bad taste and did not remove the gunk from my teeth as well as other brands did.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased once but it didn't work as well as expected do I never repurchased this brand
Crystal R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste does what it is supposed to do. I purchase it at the dollar store.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really don't like the after taste so I only tried it but I never bought it again.
Kristina B.
Pickerington, OH
Not a big fan of the taste or of the way it makes my mouth taste after brushing.
Genesis F.
Chaska, MN
This is some good stuff I like the taste of fun and keeps my mouth fresh all day