Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube see more...

Olivia T.
Columbia, MO
I don't like this toothpaste at all. The flavor is very strong and so minty it makes my gums hurt
Sam A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Did not like at all wouldn't recommend to anyone! Made my teeth feel gritty and bad after taste.
Latonya M.
After using a month, I did not notice the same whiteness as with other toothpaste such as Crest.
Angie h.
Tasted too strong and wasn't effective. did not whiten or radiate. repeat user. not effective.
Tori R.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm really not a fan of this toothpaste and the way it tastes. It's kind of grimy on the teeth
Cassandra N.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was a good product. I wanted to try a new toothpaste so I bought this brand. I liked it
Pamela D.
Berkeley, CA
It's really spicy or minty. It doesn't really whiten and I just didn't really like the taste.
Mary T.
AN OK PRODUCT

I only buy this if it is on sale or clearance. It doesn't make me feel clean.
Cindy T.
Murrells Inlet, SC
Fairly good product, but did not notice that much of a change. Did have a good mouth feel.
Alyssa A.
I like this toothpaste it leaves your mouth fresh and clean. it is effective and i love it.