Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube see more...

Clarissa ..
Bad did nothing was very watery very bad taste like sardines I saw no difference don't get on skin it burns
Colleen L.
Hamilton
It tastes good and did it's job, I also like that it's on the cheaper side. It's good for the price you pay
Kylynn C.
Gray, LA
This is okay but the taste gets old after a while. Doesn't feel as potent as other toothpaste I've owned
heather t.
Belmont, MI
Better than Colgate but still not good enough. It feels like cheap toothpaste with little cleaning power.
Rebecca S.
I didn't care to much for this product didn't help teeth at all willing to try other products no it didn't
Carolynn A.
Copperas Cove, TX
I like it works really good and I would definitely give this a try it smell great and it works great
Jessica V.
Adena
I didn't care for Aquafresh toothpaste. It tasted gritty and did not leave my mouth feeling clean.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Taste wasn't bad. Didn't improve the whitening of my teeth. Decent but not the best I've ever used.
Leslie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a huge fan but it does the job. It whitens a bit but not noticeably. Other than that its okay.
Yackie V.
LAREDO, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It was refreshing but it gave me the odd feeling that my mouth wasn't clean not long after using it