Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Toothpaste White 7.0 Ounce Tube see more...

Olivia A.
Park Forest, IL
My grandma used this toothpaste when I was little. My parents used a different brand. I always loved using grandma's toothpaste. Maybe it was the color when I was a kid. As an adult I still prefer Aquafresh. It's not too harsh and it's not a boring white.
Abby b.
Personally I did not fall in love with this product. I purchased it at my local Publix and was impressed with the price. I would recommend it the taste is not very good and doesn't make my teeth look any whiter!
Joan A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mother got this for the house, I wasn't satisfied or dissatisfied. I brush my teeth at least three times a day, and I just didn't seem to get the fresh clean feeling. It did the job to where as cleaning my teeth, I just felt like I needed to make sure I reached for the Listerine right after. I know a few people who prefer this brand because of sensitivities they have with their gums, but I would prefer I go use another brand.
Eliza S.
Lafayette
This is not a terrible toothpaste. It actually doesn't taste that bad and I find it cleans the teeth well. I simply do not make it my go to toothpaste because I never grew uo using it and it was not a brand I really liked because of this. To me Colgate and Crest are the better known brands and are typically what I use. Cost wise I do fine Aquafresh very affordable.
Candice P.
Flushing, NY
Aquafresh is ok, nothing necessarily good to say about it and nothing bad to say about it either... other than the feeling I get after brushing - it doesn't make my mouth feel thoroughly clean or properly brushed. I think it's the consistency of the paste, or maybe it's just my personal preference. I like to just use a good ol' Colgate Toothpaste.
Tiana T.
Sicklerville, NJ
Gross! I guess for like $1.00 you can't beat the price but this toothpaste makes my mouth feel just as dirty as it felt when I woke up. I wouldn't get it again and I would rather pay $3+ for a toothpaste that actually works. Overall not satisfied and would not recommend.
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
I thought that this was a pretty decent toothpaste. My sister swears by it and I used it while on a trip and I forgot my own... so I had no other choice. My sister has the whitest teeth I've ever seen so it must work, I just personally wasn't the biggest fan of the taste!
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
I tried an aquafresh toothpaste that had the breath strips in it. I did not like it. I think the idea was creative, but my mouth did not feel clean. Too bad because I know Aquafresh is a respected brand. I would have liked to give them more business.
Karishma T.
Phoenix, AZ
There's nothing necessarily wrong with Aquafresh; I've just always been a Colgate user. The, when I wanted to find something a bit more geared towards sensitive teeth, that I could use with my electric toothbrush, I found Tom's of Maine to be amazing.
Rebecca D.
Lancaster, OH
I use this everyday. It leaves a good smell on your breath. I've use other stuff around the same price, but they don't work as well as this stuff. I bought them at Walmart. They met my expectations. I would buy this again since I use it everyday.