Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafr...7 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
Patrice B.
Cheap toothpaste I don't like this I purchased twice and I just don't like the taste. If you're broke and you need toothpaste then pick it up
Toni V.
Long Beach
I love this toothpaste because afterwards not only do I feel better and cleaner. I usually buy my toothpaste at Walmart I am a repeat user.
Betsy C.
I bought this product not too long ago and its my favorite toothpaste now. It really does make your mouth feel super clean and fresh.
Keisha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not a fan of aquafresh toothpaste. I don't likehow it looks, and I hate the way it taste. It leaves a bad aftertaste in your mouth
Amber S.
Thermal, CA
I like the crest better, this one leaves a weird taste in my mouth. Almost like a film developed. I would not recommend this to anyone
Judith L.
White Plains, NY
This toothpaste does work but i felt like after using it for several times I did not really see a change after the first few times.
Chante W.
Parrish, AL
Aquafresh is also one of my favorite toothpastes. It lathers up very nice. You don't even have to put that much on the tooth brush
Veronica M.
Stone Mountain, GA
Gives amazing white teeth that never look dirty and good breathe. The consistency is a little chalky but that's the main downside
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Horrible taste and I didn't see an improvement with the color of my teeth. With Crest I can see an improvement almost right away!
janeli v.
I personally do not like this toothpaste because I feel as if it didn't clean my teeth very good when i finish brushing my teeth
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.