Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafr...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I'm not a fan of Aquafresh toothpastes in general. I don't think that they clean my teeth as well and there's way to much artificial coloring going on here.
K G.
Levittown, PA
The aqua fresh toothpaste is gritty. The freshness doesn't seem to last as long compared to crest. Almost gave me tooth sensitivity with how tough it was.
Sarah D.
This toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling clean, but I'm not a fan of the flavor. It's got a little orange cream going on, whereas I much prefer mint.
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
I liked it but just didn't love it. I prefer toothpastes that have more of a minty feeling. I'm sure this is just as beneficial, but just wasn't for me.
Tori D.
Camden, AR
I love this toothpaste!! It smells good and always leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed! I feel like it actually takes care of all of the germs!
stephanie n.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love how extra bubbly this gets. How it leaves a tingly feeling after your brush make my mouth feel great. I love the texture of this tooth paste.
Moriah B.
I didn't really enjoy this product, it was not what I was hoping for it to be, though it does get the job done. Not my favorite toothpaste though.
Jose M.
Didn't like the quality of this toothpaste at all, it felt like a cheap low quality toothpaste and I didn't feel like my teeth were clean or white.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love fresh breath -the cool refreshing flavor w/micro active foaming action helps restore natural whiteness. Also contains sugar acid protection,
Haley M.
Florence, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For some reason I hate aquafresh. I'm not sure if its the colors that come out of the tube or the taste, but I won't repurchase any aquafresh.
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.