Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh prod...7 Answers
Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
Lexi L.
Tempe, AZ
I find this brand to always be on sale, but be warned, it is not a great toothpaste. I do not feel like it does as well as the other leading brands. Better to stick with Colgate or Crest.
Catt G.
Fort Mill, SC
This toothpaste is amazing. I tried it back when it first came out, and still go out of my way to buy it. It keeps your teeth squeaky clean all day, you feel amazing after you use it.
Nou L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I remember using the original Aquafresh version back when I was a kid. It was in the pump. I don't know why, but I always enjoyed using it with the pump because I could see the colors.
Kristie H.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cleans teeth better than any other toothpaste that I have ever used. Keeps teeth clean and smooth between brushings. A bubbly, extreme clean experience. Highly recommend!!!!!
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
TRIED THIS ONE IT FELT LIKE A PARTY OF BUBBLES IN MY MOUTH,LEFT IT NICE AND CLEAN AND YOU CAN FEEL THE TINGLING BUBBLES.EXTREME DIFFERENCE THEN THE ONES WHEN I WAS A KID..
Alexis J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This toothpaste is not so good it doesn't leave a good after mouth taste it makes you feel like you have stuff on your teeth so I recommend you getting Colgate instead
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I find Aquafresh to be one of the best toothpastes. I generally will buy this one the most and they're reasonably priced. I feel like it cleans my teeth the best.
Meghan H.
Tacoma, WA
Used to use this all the time before i found my new toothpaste. Did leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh and contains fluoride which benefits your teeth, i recommend.
amanda c.
Was a thick consistency but still left my mouth feeling clean. It was my first time using and it was pretty good. I bought this product at stop and shop. It met my expectations for a mint toothpaste. I would repurchase for sure! A good product for anyone who likes mint flavor.
Maria C.
Herriman, UT
I COULDNT FIND A TOOTHPASTE THAT PLEASED ME, UNTIL I USED THIS ONE, IT LITERALLY LEAVES A FRESH AND SQUEAKY CLEAN FINISH EVERY TIME. AND IT IS VERY INEXPENSIVE!
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.