Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafr...7 Answers
Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
Rachel D.
Midlothian, VA
This toothpaste makes your mouth feel so clean. It's sort of insane. Def do not drink OJ afterwards, it'll take terrible. I haven't noticed a different in my teeth color wise but def think my gums look better.
Jazmin R.
Morgantown, Ky
This toothpaste tasted to strong and didn't clean my teeth well. I felt that they still felt gritty after brushing. It's not a thick consistency like som other brands so I felt I had to constantly spit.
Linda H.
I normally use this toothpaste, but my bf likes to switch it up all the time. Since I got him using this, he noticed that it's got a lot of foam action going on, and leaves your mouth feeling a lot cleaner.
Demetria B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this toothpaste. I purchased it at Walgreens on sale thinking that it was just some regular toothpaste. Was I wrong!!!!! This toothpaste leaves my mouth and teeth feeling so fresh and clean!!!!
Danielle R.
I love this toothpaste. I've used Aquafresh or some sort of years, and I find this version particularly fresh and cleansing. I love the flavor/scent and the way it leaves my teeth feeling so clean.
Nancy P.
Clipped a coupon in the Sunday paper and got a big tube for a cheap price. I was fairly surprised when I tried it and fell in love. Leaves my mouth feeling super clean without an aftertaste.
Lauren E.
Albertville, AL
This toothpaste has a good taste and keeps your breath smelling fresh but I found it to be a little harsh on my gums. I don't dislike the product but I like other bands of toothpaste more.
monserrat l.
I've only bought it once since it was one in the morning when I was getting a toothpaste 😂 but I don't buy it anymore because I have a regular toothpaste😃 but it was great while it lasted 👍
Stephanie M.
Palmdale, CA
Best tooth paste out there in my personal point of view . Long lasting minty freshness. Leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed longer than other toothpastes out there. Will continue to repurchase! No other tooth paste leaves me feeling cleaner than this one.
Lexi L.
Tempe, AZ
I find this brand to always be on sale, but be warned, it is not a great toothpaste. I do not feel like it does as well as the other leading brands. Better to stick with Colgate or Crest.
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.