Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh prod...7 Answers
Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
Alyssa L.
La Mesa, Ca
I've been using aquafresh for forever. It's pretty cheap and I get that awesome just-brushed feeling without having to use one of the fancier toothpastes that are all the rage right now. This gets the job done and makes my mouth feel fresh.
Krista O.
Spring Hill , FL
I was never a fan of Aquafresh till I got this. The foaming action is great! Really makes your teeth feel super clean! Good flavor just a mint but its really good! Absolutely love this toothpaste! Not sure about the whitening though. I didn't notice it but my teeth are already white so I'm not sure. Overall this is a great toothpaste!
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
I used this when I was a kid and hated it! I tried it again as an adult and I thought maybe I would like it if they changed the formula but they didnt and I still do not like it
saint s.
Excellent toothpaste. It seems to do what it promises. Has a light gel consistency and rinses out easily. I hate thick chalky old school toothpastes. This one is my favorite.
Alexandria J.
Stockbridge, GA
I've never had a fresher cleaner feeling after brushing my teeth with this amazing toothpaste! It makes me wanna brush them all day long, it's so fresh and clean. I love it!
Kasey B.
Bryan, Tx
Aquafresh leaves a slight film on my teeth and I don't feel like it gets my teeth totally clean. After brushing them twice, I felt like I still had plaque all over my teeth
Kylie C.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't really feel as if my teeth were clean. It's a good brand to buy because it's cheap; however, I had to brush my teeth a couple of times so my breath wouldn't stink.
Arielle L.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Classic freshness. Got it from my parents closet, don't know how long it's been there, but it still works amazingly and leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean and sparkly.
Janon J.
Las Vegas, NV
This toothpaste isn't bad, but I do not like the foaming action that it has. It feels like my mouth gets too full of product and I constantly have to spit it out (sorry to be gross). I did like how clean my mouth was, however.
Megan K.
Has a 'hot' minty flavor that was overwhelming the first few times I used it. Leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean due to the strong mint. Does the job. I didn't notice any difference in the whiteness of my teeth
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.