Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh prod...7 Answers
Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
Brittany W.
This toothpaste is alright, I'm not a big fan of the flavor. It foamed up and my mouth felt clean, but I liked my crest better so I switched back. I couldn't tell a a difference with the color of my teeth either.
murtie f.
Husband doesn't use any other toothpaste if it's not aqua fresh he doesn't use it he says it works wonders on deep set stains and he absolutely lives the flavor it leaves his moth super fresh and smelling great
Jessica G.
Westbrook, ME
I never feel like this toothpaste fully cleans my teeth. My teeth still feel a little "fuzzy" and my breath doesn't feel fresh either. I know people who love this but unfortunately I am just not one of them
savannah d.
Odessa, TX
This product is okay i like it , its nice. first time i used it i liked it but it didn't "WOW" me. although it has a nice scent and feel the only con i have to say is that it didn't feel very refreshing.
Sarah F.
Memphis, TN
This toothpaste is okay but I wouldn't recommend if you don't like mint. It has a strong minty taste that is too sweet and not a fresh taste I expected. I won't be buying this product due to the taste.
Breyonna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have used Aqua fresh on and off for many years. I think that it cleans well, has a good taste and it very affordable. I would recommend buying it and do some times. I like other brands just as well.
Ashley S.
King George, VA
It's a pretty normal toothpaste, not something I would get again necessarily. I like to notice my teeth getting brighter & with this I couldn't. It was gentle on my teeth & had an okay flavor but like I said don't get this if you're trying to brighten your teeth.
Anna S.
Anderson, SC
Aquafresh is my husband's favorite toothpaste. Mine was Crest before we got married. It's not overly minty/burny. I buy it in two packs at Walmart because it's a sweet deal and we go through quite a bit of it every year. I'd recommend it to others for sure.
Dana A.
Manistique, MI
I bought this toothpaste because I had a coupon and got it pretty cheap. This is the BEST! It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it! Now my husband and teenage boys won't let me buy anything else. Not that I want to!
Elizabeth W.
This toothpaste doesn't whiten my teeth, but it keeps my breath fresh. The scent is kinda overpowering and I don't like that about it. The texture is creamy, but a bit runny than what I'm used to. The taste is pretty intense too for the first few seconds.
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.