Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh prod...7 Answers
Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
Eh. It's okay, I don't really like it as much as I prefer other brands but it does its job. You can get it anywhere tbh but i choose to stick with other brands because how comfortable I am with them. I'd recommend if you like trying new things!
Shayna V.
Chesapeake, VA
I'll be honest - I wasn't fully impressed with this product. It didn't give me the whitening that I was expecting, and furthermore, I wasn't that impressed with the taste...I feel like it had a bit of an aftertaste. I will not re-purchase.
Katie H.
Villa Rica, GA
This toothpaste is great! It gives you that, straight from the dentist clean feeling. I love the foaming action. It feels like it gets in ever nook and cranny of your entire mouth. I use a tooth whitener in addition to this paste.
Tiffany P.
Spirit Lake, ID
After finding out that most toothpastes' first ingredient is sugar (sorbital) , i searched for one that had it lower in the ingredient list and found it in this toothpaste. I have found my forever toothpaste in this product. I love the taste and the feeling after i use it daily. My kids even like it. What a find!!
Sabrina W.
I have used this toothpaste for some months now. One of the main reasons I love it is because of it's brightening power. It keeps stains from wine/coffee/foods at bay, while still giving you super fresh breath! I also feel like it's a reasonable price for the effectiveness, and amount of product you receive.
Emily D.
Denver, CO
Although I've only tried one of Aquafreshes toothpastes I know that in the future I will be purchasing another brand. This brand doesn't give me the clean feeling that I enjoy from other brands especially brand that include baking soda in with the paste. This is good for whitening but not cleaning the teeth.
Maria R.
I found that this product wasn't effective it was cheap yeah but not effective. The only thing it did was clean my mouth but I feel like it really didn't do anything for my teeth like other toothpastes that I had before.
saman m.
Mundelein, IL
I love aqua fresh tooth paste. this product always been one of the constant item in my basket. the results are amazing as you don't have to use a lot of it and you get absolutely clean and fresh teeth after using it. i would always buy this product and would highly recommend everyone to use it too.
Chris S.
Honestly there are better toothpaste out there for you to use. And it depends on the persons' preferences. But I didn't go to repurchase this toothpaste because now I buy my toothpaste in bulk from the store. So there was not a reason for me to buy aquafresh from the local grocery/drug store.
Brittany W.
This toothpaste is alright, I'm not a big fan of the flavor. It foamed up and my mouth felt clean, but I liked my crest better so I switched back. I couldn't tell a a difference with the color of my teeth either.
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.