Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh prod...7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
I tried this a while ago, so maybe it's changed, but I doubt it. It has a weird texture to it and left me feeling like I had just chewed chalk. The flavour is supposedly mint like all the rest of the toothpaste in the world, but they use a weird mint, just didn't like it.
Sandra T.
Plymouth, WA
Personally not a fan of this brand nor product i didn't like the results of what it was doing to my teeth. i used this after every meal but decided to get rid after a few weeks of trying. i don't really reccomnd this product to others. not very satisfied with the quality
Marissa G.
Seminole, OK
My parents bought Aquafresh when I was a kid, so I used it. Started buying my own toothpaste and decided to use another brand, however one day I couldn't find my regular toothpaste and went back to Aquafresh. I will not be doing that again. The taste is harsh, and it did not leave my mouth feeling clean. It isn't the worst toothpaste ever, but I will stick to my brand.
Kelsey C.
Little Rock, AR
I'm not the biggest fan of this brand of toothpaste all together. I do not feel as though it is as effective as crest or colgate (i live by crest!). For some reason, when I use it I can't help but think of a childrens toothpaste because my teeth do not feel as minty
Madeline F.
Camillus, NY
I am not a huge fan of this toothpaste. I don't feel like it does a great job cleaning my teeth and it doesn't have the most appealing flavor. However, I do suppose it gets the job done. This was my first and last time purchasing this toothpaste for these reasons.
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC
I love love love all the aqua fresh toothpastes. They taste great and they make your teeth feel really clean as well. I have used aqua fresh for many many years now. I use it at least three times a day. I would most definitely recommend this toothpaste to others
Riley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this before and was not a fan. It didn't do anything for me. It does not compare to my favorite toothpaste by Colgate. I bought it at Walmart but just didn't like that taste or how it made my mouth feel afterwards. Overall I will not buy this product again!
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste is just ok. I got a free trial of it from my dentist but didn't really like it. I felt like the whiting was ok but the tooth protection wasn't great. It didn't leave my mouth with a clean feel. I wouldn't recommend this product to a friend.
Sherline S.
Manchester, CT
Aqua fresh has nothing to do with freshness. I've tried this brand and toothpaste probably like 3 times in my life just to give them a chance to see if they change their quality but unfortunately it just gets worse. It feels like I'm brushing my teeth with candy and my mouth has a weird sweet and dry sensation afterwards. Don't like it at all.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
Eh. It's okay, I don't really like it as much as I prefer other brands but it does its job. You can get it anywhere tbh but i choose to stick with other brands because how comfortable I am with them. I'd recommend if you like trying new things!
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.