Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafr...7 Answers
Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Fámjin
I use this religiously when I'm at my boyfriends house. I don't know why that became a thing?
But I really like the product. Really fresh and teeth feel extra clean after using it with an eletrical toothbrush from oral-b.
Krystal N.
Innisfil , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the one I always used as a kid and loved the colors of it and the flavor. The price is good I'd use it again and recommend it to others. I bet it at Walmart or shoppers
Veronica M.
Mississauga , ON
This has been my favorite toothpaste for years and I even got my family hooked on it! It has a mint flavor that isn't to strong but always leaves your teeth feeling clean.
Yashomatee R.
Not my go to brand, as not all my family members like it. It's got a nice taste and leaves my mouth feeling clean. It's a bit higher priced than Colgate.
Melissa R.
I got this Toothpaste for Christmas. I like all the colours come together. My teeth feel very fresh after using it. It might be my new favourite
Jennifer R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Good tooth paste but not my favorite does the job and that's all that matters minty and fresh and very inexpensive and any one can use this
Cora R.
Edmonton
Found that the toothpaste dried out too fast. Didn't like the taste. My teeth were too sensitive to continue using this toothpaste.
Kristina S.
Montreal
Great toothpaste. Makes my mouth feeling fresh, clean and my teeth white. I use this all the time. It is my trusted toothpaste!!!!
Juci M.
Punto Fijo, Falcon
This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean! My mouth feels really clean when I use it. I've been using it since last month
Helen A.
We purchased this toothpaste and even tho I didn't have a problem with it the kids didn't fancy it so out it went.
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.

back