Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafr...7 Answers
Buy on target.com
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
Kailee E.
I really hated the taste of this toothpaste . I didn't even finish the tube.
Jordan C.
Moravian Fls, NC
Makes teeth feel and look super clean! love the foaming action that it has!
Ashley F.
Fort Worth, TX
I didn't like the way it made my mouth feel afterwards it tasted nasty also
April B.
Fort Langley , BC
All Aquafresh toothpastes are really great, but we all want a nice white smile. A bright smile is what you get with this product and more. It is great for sensitive teeth and gums which I do have. The taste is a perfect mint and of course the colours in the toothpaste are always fun. My teeth are very white and people do ask about what I use and I tell them Aquafresh whiting triple protection of course. It is a good value and found pretty much everywhere.
Kendra S.
Not really impressed with the level or stain protection this toothpaste promised, vs. what it actually gave. The taste was great, and the kids love the triple colour, but I didn't feel like it met my standards when it came to either tooth whitening or tooth protection. Not bad, just not good enough.
Ioana G.
London , Islington
This is definitely not the product for me. While it does its job and cleans the teeth properly, the minty taste is too much to handle for me and I was always left with a burning feeling in my mouth. I do think that people can grow to like it, but it is not something I liked or I will ever buy again.
Jackie B.
I really liked the taste of this toothpaste. Always leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshing. Love that it has fluoride that helps keep plaque away all day. Only need a pea sized amount each time you use it. A little goes a long way. Also the fluoride helps with tooth sensitivity and you can rub a small amount on sensitive teeth to help seal dental tubules
Huda B.
Love this product. It tastes and smells like fresh mint which i love and so does my family. My dad says it was not the best fit for his gums but the rest of my family loved it. i would totally recommend. the smell last for hours. its not pricey either
Maria H.
Kavala
I think that this toothpaste isn't that bad .. It tastes good and your mouth smells good but I didn't see a lot of difference about the whitening! I used it 2 times a day . It is a good toothpaste but not so good at the whitening part !
Megan P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't enjoy the taste of the this toothpaste and find that it left a gritty feeling, that would be my personal opinion. But I would recommend to try it for yourself and see what you think!
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.