Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh prod...7 Answers
Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
Lauren R.
Florence, MS
Didn't really care for the taste. Left my teeth feeling clean. But didn't look like it.
Mariah K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Thai leaves my teeth feeling and looking clean inexpensive can be purchased at Walmart
Leslie W.
Lingleville, TX
I didn't like how it felt after I would brush my teeth left a word feeling in my mouth.
Benahir C.
FAIR LAWN
Absolutely love this toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling great and teeth feeling clean
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
I love the way it makes my teeth feel! Toothpaste is mandatory and this one is also!
Barbara W.
Canton, OH
Works well and fights cavities. Would recommend this product to family and friends.
Alisha T.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great minty flavor, inexpensive, and gets those tough coffee stains off my teeth!
Keisha L.
seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Used this as a kid, not my favorite. I always thought it had a weird after taste.
Stephanie M.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't really like this. it gets grainy feeling in your mouth. but smells nice
RobertAnn S.
This is def one of my favorite toothpastes ever. I LOVE the bubbles the best.
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.