Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafr...7 Answers
Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this toothpaste! I don't get it too often but it's a great staple and reliable toothpaste.
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not crazy about the colors. I fee like toothpaste should be white. Not the American flag.
Raven J.
Detroit, MI
This has a weird raise to it to me. Too many this going on for me I like for it to be simple.
Candace M.
Lumberton, NC
This is one of my favorites & would highly recommend. Get the job done for the price you pay
Shelly H.
Westfield, MA
This toothpaste was just ok... It cleaned my teeth but didn't do much interns of whitening.
My dad liked a lot ... If u don't have any.. That can save you... But it's not the best one
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
I love using Aquafresh because it really leaves your teeth feeling like it's really clean!
Wil P.
It makes my teeth clean and my breath fresh and it make my teeth whiter and it's toothpaste
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a good toothpaste. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good toothpaste.
alexandria t.
Hayward, Ca
I didn't really like it the taste seems to vanish really fast and not that clean feeling
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.

back