Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint uploaded by Asma A.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh® Fluoride Toothpaste Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint.
Healthy gums. Strong teeth. Fresh breath. see more...

• Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafr...7 Answers
Aquafresh Toothpaste Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint
  • "It has lots of foaming action and your mouth feels really clean when you use it!" in 5 reviews
  • "This toothpaste makes my teeth feel super clean and doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth." in 5 reviews
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Hands down my favorite toothpaste, it actually feels like you cleaned your teeth and i love the foam
Julie J.
Only tried it a few times, I'm not a fan at all. The taste isn't that great. I wouldn't try it again.
Xaira M.
Philadelphia, PA
It was ok. Nothing impressive. Hate the taste. I was recommended it but honestly i prefer my Colgate.
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
This toothpaste is really good. It has a really nice scent and leaves my teeth feeling really clean.
Micaela S.
Dallas, TX
Nothing against this, I just prefer Colgate Optic white and my dentist has even noticed improvements!
Angela S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaves me with fresh breath and hopefully whiter teeth. I always feel good after brushing with this.
Sacia D.
Minneapolis, MN
I personally didn't really like it. It made my teeth feel funny and I've never used it since then.
Niya C.
Dudley, NC
Leaves a great clean feeling. Taste is great and the size of the tube is worth the amount paid.
Sely D.
Melrose Park, IL
Leaves your mouth like it hasn't been brushed. No mint flavor at all. Not foamy nor good quality
Naomi T.
Dinuba, CA
Toothpaste works great but I rather buy crest or Colgate. Just my opinion but the price is right.
Daniela R.
Is this product worth buying because I have bought Aquafresh products before and I didn't like using them.

back